Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 96,243

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

things are pretty calm in NL forums again. I guess it's better than chaotic fanboy war threads and people who join just to start over 9000 times the same spam thread...

It's so annoying when that happens.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

BadKitty

KittenKoder wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

things are pretty calm in NL forums again. I guess it's better than chaotic fanboy war threads and people who join just to start over 9000 times the same spam thread...

Even though you only been here for a day. :3
Hello there fellow kitten/minion .u__u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@BadKitty you sure like having minions... talking about it, am I still a noob in need of training like you said some time ago?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

BadKitty wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Even though you only been here for a day. :3

Hello there fellow kitten/minion .u__u

I am basement kittie's minion. >.> I am loyal to the cause. DOWN WITH HOOMANS!

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the welcome.

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

GuSolarFlare

well today my group(of the robot) took me to a level of stress I had already forgoten I could reach... I'm not even capable of playing games without the image of that programmer block head of my group saying how I'm no help because I don't know as much as him coming to my mind. it is bothersome to be in a group dominated by someone who believes to be the guardian of the universal truth.... I'm tired of trying to make this robot just to get criticised without even having a chance to test or prove my point of view... how are things going for everyone else? hope you all are doing fine!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KingDunsparce

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I like it when things are chaotic/weird (see page 34).

GuSilverFlame wrote:

well today my group(of the robot) took me to a level of stress I had already forgoten I could reach... I'm not even capable of playing games without the image of that programmer block head of my group saying how I'm no help because I don't know as much as him coming to my mind. it is bothersome to be in a group dominated by someone who believes to be the guardian of the universal truth.... I'm tired of trying to make this robot just to get criticised without even having a chance to test or prove my point of view...

That sucks. I know what it's like to have a bad group.

GuSilverFlame wrote:

how are things going for everyone else? hope you all are doing fine!

I have to go swim in a couple of hours. And I strongly dislike team swimming :/.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

@CaptainCharlie I also like chaos I was trying to find a positive side of things being so calm
and page 34 in this thread is where the most epic madness started here

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi it sounds like an opening from the Prince of tennis! XD

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

well today my group(of the robot) took me to a level of stress I had already forgoten I could reach... I'm not even capable of playing games without the image of that programmer block head of my group saying how I'm no help because I don't know as much as him coming to my mind. it is bothersome to be in a group dominated by someone who believes to be the guardian of the universal truth.... I'm tired of trying to make this robot just to get criticised without even having a chance to test or prove my point of view... how are things going for everyone else? hope you all are doing fine!

That programmer is an idiot. Knowing how to do something and knowing what to do with it are two different things. I'm a coder, and I can't come up with a good idea for the life of me, but if I had one I could write it. It's actually the reason no one knows me.

GuSolarFlare

@KittenKoder he's crazy saying stuff like "Assembly is the best programing language C is too slow and with assembly I can control the machine!" he also looks down on anyone that's having dificulty to understand something that's easy for him.... it's a drag...

EDIT: @Dark-Luigi it's a compliment to the opening XD the Prince of Tennis is my favorite sports anime!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Dark-Luigi wrote:

The Intro of Mario Heroes of the Stars is in!

I am strongly reminded of SMBZ by this, and that's a good thing! Also, I know something is good if it gives me chills when I watch/play it!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

let's begin! can I join the party?
Untitled

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic