Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,861 to 11,880 of 96,531

Electricmastro

TIL that you can you spin on the wires in order to fling yourself at an angle in Donkey Kong (Game Boy):

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

LaserdiscGal

@MegaMari0

Is that you at SGDQ? The person running Shovel Knight is going by Munchakoopas, your old username if I remember correctly.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

RR529

For some odd reason, my "Stamina" meter isn't depleting after playing a stage in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle ("Stamina", being this F2P game's way of making sure you only play a couple times a day). Of course, this means I've been able to play it as much as I want (of course, I'm not complaining)

Also, just got a Goku (Super Rare) through a random summon, so I'm happy about that as well.

My current team consists of Goku (Super Rare/Team Leader), Tien (Rare), Yamcha (Rare), Guldo (Super Rare), Jeice (Rare), and Cui (Rare).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Talking about F2P games, Fallout Shelter, I just got a really strong weapon in this weeks free lunch box. That's nice.

It'll be useful next time the vault is attacked.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yoshi

Tommy_Wiseau wrote:

MegaMari0

Is that you at SGDQ? The person running Shovel Knight is going by Munchakoopas, your old username if I remember correctly.

It isn't hard to figure this one out. https://www.nintendolife.com/users/munchakoopas redirects to https://www.nintendolife.com/users/MegaMari0 . You were right on the username.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

Well I went to pick up my Palutena Amiibo, the face looks fine to me...so, yay no creepy-looking face. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Yoshi

I really am happy with how Palutena looks. She is the most detailed amiibo I have, but she's also the most fragile.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

-Green-

So it might be a stupid question to ask, but I am actually pretty curious. Why is it that Nintendo Life seems to be more far active than PureXBox and Push Square? I kind of would of expected it the other way around.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Joeynator3000

Because Nintendo is DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!....
...<.<
slowly backs out of thread

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

-Green-

Oh, is it? I never knew that.

It's just whenever I go to the other sites they just seem sort of "lifeless". That's why I usually prefer to stick around here.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

MegaMari0

@Tommy_Wiseau: I've never played Shovel Knight ever. Which I will get around to eventually. So dunno.... I would love to say it was me but it wasn't.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

SheldonRandoms

I'm the first one on line at best buy, I'm waiting for the Dark Pit/Pittoo amiibo of course, so uh.....YEEah, 3 hours of revved up fun!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Aaaaaaaand KABOOM! Dark Pit/Pittoo GET!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Storytime7

I still have a few codes from the humble nindie bundle that I don't need. If anyone wants them, here they are:

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Wii U: A08L5T1U2D97BM69

SteamWorld Dig 3DS: A08LRR172RBEWWL9

Gunman Clive 3DS: A08LAV481NQPGM8F

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Eel

Storytime7 wrote:

I still have a few codes from the humble nindie bundle that I don't need. If anyone wants them, here they are:

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Wii U: A08L5T1U2D97BM69

I snagged Steamworld Dig for my 2DS, thanks!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JunkosBoobies

Guys...this is gonna sound weird, but something good happened to me in public today.

Alright, so I was gone with my family to the hospital, where there's a therapy area. We had to go there today because one of my little brothers needed to go to therapy. I was craving a soda, and said I was out loud. Well, some guy obviously heard me, because this person came up to me and offered $2 for a soda. He looked like he had a lot of problems in his life, especially with speech, and it was hard to understand him, but eventually I knew what he was trying to say. I got myself a soda, thanks to that guy. Even said thanks to him, he replied with what I'd assume was "No problem".

You don't find many people like that anymore.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Socar

Right now I'm doing a job as a game designer......and something that I want to know from you guys.

Can a game designer rant on such things as consumers have on the internet? Or is it something that they should completely avoid doing so? Because I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan and I want to make games only for Nintendo so does that mean I have to quit being such a fanboy because i'm a game designer?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

@Artwark A) Congratulations! You now have my dream job! B) You are allowed to like what you want, but you should probably tone it down just a bit. There are some cases of your fanaticism I've seen on the site where I think you might've taken things a bit far.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Storytime7

Morpheel wrote:

Storytime7 wrote:

I snagged Steamworld Dig for my 2DS, thanks!

Enjoy it! SteamWorld Dig is a little short, but it's great while it lasts.

Edited on by Storytime7

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic