Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 96,532

KingDunsparce

Jaz007 wrote:

Who doesn't think Planes looks good? I don't. Appearently it was going to be a straight to DVD release as well, that tells you something right there.

Planes looks awful to me. I'm hoping I won't ever have to see that one.
@Gioku I liked Monsters University. Not as good as the original (as expected), but it was pretty good nonetheless.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

This song by Depeche Mode has one of the most 80's tunes i've heard heard in a song, particularly at 2:39. Anyone else know them?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: It's just a goal of mine to always see every Pixar movie... And I always enjoy them all!

Oh, here's an idea: Rank the Pixar movies from your favorite to least favorite!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

i don't use others links....
ssssssssssssssssssss.....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

That's too hard. I have a hard time ranking anything. I still have no idea what my favorite game is.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

sugarpixel

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Gioku wrote:

That's too hard. I have a hard time ranking anything. I still have no idea what my favorite game is.

Yeah, I can't choose a favorite game, either.
I change this all the time, but right now its a 6-way tie between Little Inferno, Portal 2, Ninja Baseball Batman, Rayman Origins, Pac-Man, and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Picking a favorite game is easy. Mine will always be Metroid Prime. It's everything I want out of a game. All it's missing is Giant Robots, but the power suits are close enough.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yeah, I can't choose a favorite game, either.
I change this all the time, but right now its a 6-way tie between Little Inferno, Portal 2, Ninja Baseball Batman, Rayman Origins, Pac-Man, and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

The candidates I can think of on the spot are Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin 2, Pikmin 3, Portal 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Earthbound, Donkey Kong: Country Returns, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, ect.. I could go on and on (and I've only beaten the bolded ones).
Also, what is Ninja Baseball Batman?

Edited on by KingDunsparce

Jaz007

Well, I've got to say, this is one of my two favorite songs. (The song is called "Condemned" by Dead by Sunrise.)

Jaz007

Mickey

So I took that Color Quiz that Konata mentioned. Let's look at how accurate it was!

My Existing Situation:

Feels there are barriers between himself and the essential things he desires.

Okay, That was a lucky guess. Plenty of people have that so it doesn't count.

My Stress Sources:

Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled.

Not even close. I've met several people of much higher principles and values than myself, so that's more than fulfilled.

His need to feel dominate and superior leaves him feeling isolated and does not allow for him to give freely of himself.

My need to feel "dominate and superior"? I prefer being an equal. Being treated as a "superior" irritates me as several people who've talked with me would know.

My Restrained Characteristics:

Emotionally distant even from those closest to him.

W-Well, that was another lucky guess.

His confidence is low but he is unable to admit that is the reason for his avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of his control and he is making the best of it.

I get into plenty of conflict here as you all know.

My Desired Objective:

Wants interesting and exciting things to happen in his life.

Who wouldn't? Not counting this one either.

He is able to make others like him, because of his genuine concern for them.

Well, that's my duty as a Christian so not counting that one.

He is charming and open and makes friends easily.

W-Well, that's just being friendly. Not counting that one.

He can have an over-active imagination, which leads him to fantasize and daydream.

Okay, that's spot-on, I'll give them that one.

My Actual Problem:

Impressed by unique and one of a kind things,

I dunno. I don't seek out that sort of stuff.

and by people with exceptional personalities.

I am impressed by a lot of exceptional personalities daily in my life.

Tries to takes the characteristics he likes in other people and apply it to himself as well as coming across as a unique individual.

OKAY YOU SHUT UP YOU DON'T KNOW ME I HATE YOU

... so that was a fun experience.

Quiz's accuracy: Hit and miss. While it got some things right (more than I'd like to admit), it still got plenty wrong. Though that was probably my own fault, since the second time was much more accurate... I won't be showing those results. They were a tad "too right".

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

Konata wrote:

Just took this Color quiz and it hit me spot on .
I'm a little freaked out.

the page doesn't open for me....

this weekend was too short for me... I'm still tired and that alone is something that barely ever happens

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

Doesn't open for me either...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

KingDunsparce

It opened for me before but not anymore so I don't know what happened.
Found a link that seems to work: Right here

Edited on by KingDunsparce

Big_Boy_Chubs

maybe something with the website?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

this test is weird some parts are spot on and others make me want to laught! I feel like it's complete random, but I won't say it's a farse because I'm not one to spoil the party.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Also, what is Ninja Baseball Batman?

Glad you asked...

a beat 'em up about baseball? and with evil baseball bats holding baseball bats? this looks like a great game!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic