Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 96,526

Electricmastro

I'm back, and with this Pokemon poster too.

Here are the two mascot legendary Pokemon:

Untitled

And this is the region you'll be traveling in throughout the adventure:

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

@Electricmastro sweet posters! they tell where is the first town? I hope it's not isolated from the world like every first town since gen 3(pallet and newbark where in the way to somewhere else differently from the rest)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KingDunsparce

Oh my god. If found this in comments somewhere. I wonder if it works here:

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro I also got that poster...........but i'm not hanging it up cause stuff.

Also.........
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) + Fred Rechid = Coming Soon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

CanisWolfred wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Why is it that Pixar made a sequel to Cars five years after its release, but has yet to make a sequel to The Incredibles even after nine years?

Perhaps by some grace of God they realized that The Incredibles doesn't need a sequel and decided to leave it untouched? I can only dream...

So they decided that they would make a sequel to their least favorited movie instead of one that is deserving of it? WELL LOOK HOW THAT TURNED OUT. -_-

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

KingDunsparce

Electricmastro wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Why is it that Pixar made a sequel to Cars five years after its release, but has yet to make a sequel to The Incredibles even after nine years?

Perhaps by some grace of God they realized that The Incredibles doesn't need a sequel and decided to leave it untouched? I can only dream...

So they decided that they would make a sequel to their least favorited movie instead of one that is deserving of it? WELL LOOK HOW THAT TURNED OUT. -_-

Aparently well enough to make a spin-off movie.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

SheldonRandoms

Cars wasn't bad, not Pixars best, but it's still good.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

I guess I'm so fond of Cars because it came out when I was in 3rd grade, when Hot Wheels (and cars in general) were all I could talk about. Cars was the greatest thing ever!

But look at me now: I never would've thought I'd have the interests I have now - If I went back in time to tell myself that in the future I'd be a fan of My Little Pony; I'd think I was crazy.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

@Electricmastro you scared the crap out of me, I thought for a second that ya went to the midnight release of Pokemon X and Y, but then I noticed it was not even October yet lol.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Magikarp3

Gioku wrote:

I loved Cars...!

internet hi-5!

I loved Cars too, but maybe that was because I was so interested in the American Blues culture at the time that I watched it. I'm a very slow paced, nostalgic person, so that film speaks to me a lot more than some of Pixar's other offerings. And of course, I was sad when Cars 2 came out and it was missing everything that was good about the first film.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

DawnOverALilly

You know what? I can't wait to be 73 years old and play a video game online calling people little whippersnappers and telling them that I had been playing this game before he/she was a inch in there fathers pants. (Even though the game had just come out that day.....lol, old person waiting for a midnight release.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

8BitSamurai

Got a few hours into my new Metroid Prime 1 playthrough, started out enjoying it, but as the playthrough goes on (Up to 3-4 hours), and it looks like I'm going to have to give it up again (For the third time, I think). The game just gets too scary for me when I get the thermal visor, about. The atmosphere of the game is just too good. I wish they would have just toned it down, I feel like there's a great world in the game, but I'm always too scared to explore anything. And for the record, I don't like scary games period.

Anybody else? (I think I'm the only one ever )

Edit: Read about what's next in the games. No way am I getting through the mines.

Well, Metroid Prime. You win, again.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

sugarpixel

Mellowkarp wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I loved Cars...!

internet hi-5!

I loved Cars too, but maybe that was because I was so interested in the American Blues culture at the time that I watched it. I'm a very slow paced, nostalgic person, so that film speaks to me a lot more than some of Pixar's other offerings. And of course, I was sad when Cars 2 came out and it was missing everything that was good about the first film.

And Cars 2 remains one of very few Pixar films that I still have not seen... Actually, come to think of it, Cars 2 is the only one I haven't seen!

DawnOverALilly wrote:

You know what? I can't wait to be 73 years old and play a video game online calling people little whippersnappers and telling them that I had been playing this game before he/she was a inch in there fathers pants. (Even though the game had just come out that day.....lol, old person waiting for a midnight release.

73? I want to be 99 and constantly remind people about it! someone says something to me "Oh YEAH? Well I'm 99!!"

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

I loved Cars...!

The movie itself I like, but not as much as the other movies before 2011, hence why I use the term "least favorited". Any Pixar movie after Toy Story 3 makes me change my mind about Pixar being that one company who would always make a great movie. Today...i'm doubting that for some reason...

Edited on by Electricmastro

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

Mellowkarp wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I loved Cars...!

internet hi-5!

And Cars 2 remains one of very few Pixar films that I still have not seen... Actually, come to think of it, Cars 2 is the only one I haven't seen!

I think you're fine without it. Cars was good, I thought that Cars 2 was mediocre (better than a lot of peoples' thoughts on it, from what I've heard though ).

Jaz007

Who doesn't think Planes looks good? I don't. Appearently it was going to be a straight to DVD release as well, that tells you something right there.

Jaz007

sugarpixel

I'd still like to see Cars 2, though, just so I can say I've seen all of the Pixar movies again!

And I also just realized I haven't seen Monsters University, either, so I should watch that too!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic