Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 301 to 320 of 341

shingi_70

Europe is getting a special edition with extra cintent based on knights into dreams.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

Sony_70 wrote:

Europe is getting a special edition with extra cintent based on knights into dreams.

I want that "Deadly Six Edition" in the USA.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Captain_Toad

Here's a look at the map system.
Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Ryno

Knuckles wrote:

The 3DS better get Miiverse intregation and a Deadly 6 edition!

Nope, but you get it for $10 less!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Miss_Dark

I really want this so bad but I'm afraid it'll be impossible for me to play this (motion sickness), gonna wait for some gameplay trailers and see if I can handle those lol

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Spanjard

Miss_Dark wrote:

I really want this so bad but I'm afraid it'll be impossible for me to play this (motion sickness), gonna wait for some gameplay trailers and see if I can handle those lol

Wow really? Never knew that could be a problem, I take it you never really got into Fzero or is that different?
Now I do rememer a friend of mine gotten a bit ill by sitting in the bus in Zombies(COD.

Spanjard

Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

DreamOn

Cannnnt waaaaait..!

DreamOn

Captain_Toad

Have you ever wondered what the game would be like without music? Here's the answer to that question no one asked.
[youtube:S8loieX9xqo]
[youtube:M074I5xbVOU]

My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Miss_Dark

Longforgotten wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Wow really? Never knew that could be a problem, I take it you never really got into Fzero or is that different?
Now I do rememer a friend of mine gotten a bit ill by sitting in the bus in Zombies(COD.

Yeah I used to play shooters for 7 hours straight but then I had a brain surgery and for some reason I suffer from motion sickness now. My neurologist says it's because my temporal lobe is a bit "damaged" (nothing serious really it sounds worse than it is xD). I love timesplitters 2 but when I walk in small corridors and I have to turn to left and right a lot, man it makes me almost vomit after bout 8 minutes. Mario Galaxy is known for causing a lot of issues for people with motion sickness, so my guess is Sonic Lost World will be.. hell on earth Might try it anyway.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

shingi_70

Here's the new Tokyo Game Show .
[youtube:D6OAoRgNwM]

Sonic is no doubt back on track.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Captain_Toad

Sony_70 wrote:

Here's the new Tokyo Game Show .
[youtube:D6OAoRgNwM]

Sonic is no doubt back on track.

SEGA, you're killing me here.

My Youtube

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic