Forums

Topic: Rumor Pokemon X and y starter evolution's final forms types, new breeding mechanic, new ability for the legends and 18 new pokemon out of over 100.

Posts 1 to 20 of 181

zoroarkrules25

Hello everyone i am posting this forum to talk about this very interesting and plausible rumor for pokemon X and Y versions. It states there will be over 1100 new pokemon, new evolutions and pre evolutions for mostly gen 5 but gen 1 get some surprising additions, a new breeding mechanic where you can cross breed pokemon, the x and y legend will be able to swap their types with each other, and it talks about 18 new pokemon. You can read the whole rumor here: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60943/t1821366-huge-pile-of-r... I think this rumor is very likely and would make sense for nintendo to make the pokemon based on what they are because they all have to do with European culture. I also think what the starters evolve into is very creative things and so are their types. So what is your thought on this?

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Shining-Void

Wow, It's sounds like it could be true. Though I was hoping yveltal to be dark/flying. Im sceptical about the starters typing however.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

zoroarkrules25

The starters typing i think is actually creative, European history did have knights, and wizards, etc so i think it is a great choice for the designs

iwanttodie

Froakie a Nordic Viking with a thunder-cloud mullet/beard combo

YESYESYES

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Eel

The original rumour says over 100 not 1100 lol

Also, that crossbreeding thing sounds both pretty cool and plausible.

Can't wait to hear some real info on the games though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Prof_Clayton

The eShop states the starters are pure types, Pure Fire, Water, and Grass.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Eel

Prof_Clayton wrote:

The eShop states the starters are pure types, Pure Fire, Water, and Grass.

They can still evolve into other types though. Unless the eShop specifically stated they would stay pure typed after evolving.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kyloctopus

I'm not going to believe anything after the Pokemon Rainbow rumour. Anyone will do anything just to get attention.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Another thing is that they provided very little of a major fact, color. Makes you question it if they forget a major part.
@Morph @Hero I said it as the eShop says it. I don't think they would mention it if it wasn't different than before, but they do sometimes have strange things in those Summaries.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Marakuto

Even though I don't believe any of this speculation, most of it sounds like a good idea. Froakie reminds me of Cyclos & Zephos from the Wind Waker.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

zoroarkrules25

Kyloctopus wrote:

I'm not going to believe anything after the Pokemon Rainbow rumour. Anyone will do anything just to get attention.

Not trying to sound rude here but i could have told you it was fake. The whole thing was very easy to make up. For one there is no way they would have the overworld like that, the rodent pokemon they named is real but is fan made, i saw it on youtube one time, plus it was a nintendo direct so it would not be as small of a game as that. Also rainbow would most likely be the last pokemon game evermade or a game where you could play all games. This rumor though i don't see anything sketchy in it. It also makes sense that the pokemon would be based on things popular in European culture.

Auracle

Now these are some intriguing rumors. I actually hope this is correct.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

zoroarkrules25

So do i, i would love to make awesome hybrid pokemon.

zoroarkrules25

I will be flipping one of those tables to.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.