Forums

Topic: Rumor Pokemon X and y starter evolution's final forms types, new breeding mechanic, new ability for the legends and 18 new pokemon out of over 100.

Posts 21 to 40 of 181

Kyloctopus

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

I'm not going to believe anything after the Pokemon Rainbow rumour. Anyone will do anything just to get attention.

Not trying to sound rude here but i could have told you it was fake. The whole thing was very easy to make up. For one there is no way they would have the overworld like that, the rodent pokemon they named is real but is fan made, i saw it on youtube one time, plus it was a nintendo direct so it would not be as small of a game as that. Also rainbow would most likely be the last pokemon game evermade or a game where you could play all games. This rumor though i don't see anything sketchy in it. It also makes sense that the pokemon would be based on things popular in European culture.

You don't sound rude at all. I just thought the rumour was so legit because they thought of so many details it was intimidating. Plus I didn't think anyone would make a rumour, only to be debunked the day after.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ok I read it.
Yeah, this isn't real. It sounds cool but not 100% possible. Not to mention those replies saying it's from 4chan.

I ask you: What of any of that doesn't sound believeable? We're not talking about Pokemon Rainbow here - That was an obvious fake. This is all just mild upgrades of stuff they've already done.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Retro_on_theGo

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ok I read it.
Yeah, this isn't real. It sounds cool but not 100% possible. Not to mention those replies saying it's from 4chan.

I ask you: What of any of that doesn't sound believeable? We're not talking about Pokemon Rainbow here - That was an obvious fake. This is all just mild upgrades of stuff they've already done.

Oh no, sorry. I didn't mean it all sounded unbelievable. I mean it DOES sound believable but not for sure ya know? Like the breeding mechanic I doubt would happen. I'd like for this to be true but I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt for now.

CanisWolfred

Okay. Yeah, I wouldn't take it 100% seriously. But it is the most believeable Pokemon rumor I've ever encountered. Even moreso than "Gen VI at Pokemon Nintendo Direct!!!"...and that came true. While I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if it turns out fake, I will be disappointed. Because they can do this. It's just a matter of will they?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

zoroarkrules25

It is also the most believeable one i have seen to. I would be dissappointed if it was fake to. Also 4chan just takes rumors from other sites

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

LordJumpMad

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

you can cross bread pokemon

So I can now take this.
Untitled
And breed it with this.
Untitled
To make this.
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

SmexyCatmaid wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

you can cross bread pokemon

So I can now take this.
Untitled
And breed it with this.
Untitled
To make this.
Untitled

No silly, you can only Cross Bread Pokèmon. u-u
I'll take mine toasted~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Rensch

This sounds about as plausible as a dog becoming president.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

DarkNinja9

yeah i dont believe this something about it seems ok but other parts just no i do agree that if the game is based in europe it will have some pkm that have europe history and such and the part about the legends seems like it could happen but thats about it for me

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Geonjaha

Remember when people used to be able to make reasonably sized forum thread titles?

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

zoroarkrules25

I made it longer so more people would view and i was very excited about it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

TysonOfTime

@MrWalkieTalkie
I dunno bro, they got in game models... one even with a dialogue box.
I believe it.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.