Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,281 to 9,300 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Guards chase after the hobo
The hobo runs past Anthony
Guards - get him!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Lightning-Bolt

A Bird Keeper (Or is planning to be a Bird Keeper) Runs to the Safari Zone
Bird Keeper "I need a Pokemon. I need to show my Rival that I can be a better Pokemon Trainer than him!"

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, well............I guess you need to make your Eevee like you more or something like that, it was'net that long ago since I started my Pokemon journey"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan comes out from the shadows of the safari and stops the hobo
Dylan whispering to hobo - calm down Joe it's not time for you to come into the plan. Now turn around and turn yourself into the guards.
Joe turns around and lets the guards take him out of the safari

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

FrancisvonBacon

Kid: Oh, I forgot ask your name, mine's Francis but everyone calls me Frank.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Chaotix

Chaos What?! Why do I have to dive? Fine, if I have to! But it's, like 2,000 meters deep! Fine.....Dives in

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My names Anthony, nice to meet you.........also i'm not wearing a hat, that's my Ducklett, it stays on my head"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: That's cool! My dad used to be a breeder before the accident, he could've probably done something like that.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: oh good new people! @chaotix @sirfrancisbacon welcome to the roleplay

ace: wakes up and goes off to find anthony so i miss anything while i was out?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Dylan notices Ace entering and returns to the shadows

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Accident............what happened to your.............Ace, there you are, Ace, meet Frank here"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Hey mister what's your name.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh.......sorry, I didn't know you were talking to us, I can help you if you want"

randomlypikachu

ace: heya there frank, im ace. good to meet ya.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: My father got lost in the woods one night, and when the police found him, he was insane. He died in the insane asylum.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see........hey, is that a flying type over there" Anthony points to some Doduo running west, Anthony"You better hurry, before they get away..........also Frank.......uh man, sorry about your Father, my Dad went missing when I was very young, my mom said that he went out to capture some Pokemon, but that's another story for some other time"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.