Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,301 to 9,320 of 14,718

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: In his will he left his favorite Eevee to me and his entire fortune.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Lightning-Bolt

The Bird Catcher catches the Doduo,And he also catches a Spearow and a Pidgey
Bird Keeper "Well,Now that I have my Piloting License,I can Pilot Planes now. Might as well become a Pilot."

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ok Frank, so while you're here, you might as well try and caught another Pokemon............also I wonder if that guy came out of the water"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: hm heads off to speak more with the bird keeper while looking like he wants to steer clear of any conversation relating to his own father so you plan on becoming a pilot then?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Ok, I'll look around.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "Who are these people?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Cool! I found a Sewaddle and a Aipom.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good, now caught them before they get away!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lightning-Bolt

Bird Keeper "Yes,But i'll still travel with you guys. If you ever want to fly to faraway regions,I'm opening up an Airport in Saffron City,Whenever the roads to Saffron are open again."

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Caught 'em! I'd like to travel with you guys, if that's all right with you?

Edited on by FrancisvonBacon

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: thats great news! oh melodie, these are a few people we found in the city and safari zone, their gona be traveling around with us for a while.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "That may be awhile. The roads to Saffron have been closed forever.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure Frank, you can............did........did that guy ever come out of the water?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I'm not sure, should I get the police.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He'll be fine, since he should have found the Pokeball with the Dratini in it, Dratini probably brought him above water somewhere, so he should be fine"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I'm not so sure.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't worry, this lake here is big and wide, Dratini must have took him to the other side of the lake"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I'm going to run home and get the rest of my pokeballs and money.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, we'll be waiting"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.