Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,561 to 8,580 of 14,718

Dr-Mario

Raichu uses Substitute,Losing some of it's HP

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

ace: wow...vileplume must have realy strong spores to put melodie to sleep like erika: battling! vileplume use solar beam! vileplume: fires its solarbeam without having to wait now that sunny day has been used

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Dr-Mario

Raichu is in the Same Area as the Substitute is,So Raichu is KO'd
Brandon "Well...Torterra,You're next!"
He sends out Torterra

RandomNameloggery

randomlypikachu

vileplume: uses another solar beam! vileplume! (firing my lazar!)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, it's firing lasers!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lucy wakes up
Lucy "Come on Poliwrath,We're gonna go investigate that Weird Cave."
Poliwrath "Poli! (Lets go!)"
Poliwrath and Lucy head into Volcanic Cave,Which leads to a Mysterious Town

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Dr-Mario

Torterra uses Earthquake on Vileplume
Torterra "Torterra. (You fire a laser at me,You're gonna be in a world of pain,No exceptions.)"

Edited on by Dr-Mario

RandomNameloggery

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And now earthquakes.................the whole gym is shaking!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

vileplume: was about to use solar beam but then uses RAGE! (rawr! you overgrown mass of plant and earth im gona wipe you off the face of this gym! your gona need more than just a pokemon center when im done here! im gona - erika: vileplume stop raging your wasting our turn vileplume: (your not my real mom!) - referee: the turns over. erika: dang it! vileplume: rage did 0 damage to torterra

Edited on by randomlypikachu

MrsPickles

Mike wakes up dang slept in again. sees Melanie passed out on the floor why is she laying there?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Vileplume isn't listening to her (and she wanted to make my Gloom join her or something)"

Dr-Mario

Torterra uses Earthquake once more,Vileplume is weakened so much,Only one tackle would defeat it now
Torterra "Torterra. (Oh,I'm so scared,God help me....Hehehehe! Sarcasm really does the trick.)"

RandomNameloggery

randomlypikachu

erika: hey i'll have you know most of my pokemon are perfectly well behaved! vileplume and her sister just happen to be my problem children is all vileplume: uses solar beam on torterra (wait problem child, whats that supposed to meen!) - deino: ... thinks to itself (im gona enjoy making that pokemon faint)

Dr-Mario

Torterra "Torterra. (It means i'm lying in a funny way.)"
Torterra uses Frenzy Plant,KOing Vileplume

RandomNameloggery

randomlypikachu

vileplume: (i was talking about erika and OH SNAP WHAT IS THAT!) faints - erika: sends out her weepinbell next

JunkosBoobies

Lucy gets through Volcanic Cave
Rhyhorn "Well....We're here."
Lucy "We're in Mystic Town!"
Lucy sees a Weird Statue in the Center of town

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrsPickles

Mike stretches and walks over to the edge of the gym to see a bug catcher Hey! I want my Kakuna back!!! mike No way! You gave it to me, so it's mine now! Mike throws out Wooper!

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What is it, what is it?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.