Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,541 to 8,560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder who will win this battle?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: Hey ace so did you tell em yet ace: i was going to but - erika: battling!!! ace: that

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, Brock!?!?! what did you mean..............what's happening?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

erika: gloom use - ace: well ya see - erika: thats it! throws out anthony ace and brock you can come back when the battles over! gloom uses mega drain. gloom: uses mega drain

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"MY LEG!!!"

Dr-Mario

Raichu tightens it's focus,Meaning that it's about to use Focus Punch

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"She can't just throw us all out like that"

JunkosBoobies

The Ace Trainer that Anthony met earlier in the Story was thrown out as well
Ace Trainer "Well.....That was rough. Anyway,Anthony,Do you have a Pokegear?"
A Mailman with a Machop rushes to Anthony and Ace
Mailman "Delivery for Ace,Anthony,Lucy,Melodie,Richy Rich,Luther,and Brandon!"
Rich Boy "Stop calling me Richy Rich!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pokegear, I wonder how I use this thing?"

JunkosBoobies

Old Man "I created the Pokegear,So I'll help you out,Anthony."
The Old Man hands Anthony a Map Card,a Radio Card,and an EXPN Card
Old Man "And that's all you need,But I sent out an Update to all Pokegears,So it'll need to update soon."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

4th wall breaK: sorry i went silent for so long x-x our power went out.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, i'm gonna go to sleep now" Anthony then goes to sleep.

randomlypikachu

today brandon and erika began their gym battle, but it unfortunantly got interupted with brocks return prompting erika to kick everyone out of the gym except for her challenger. the ones who were kicked out recieved pokegears. now that everything is calm again in the gym the battle will once again continue, what will erika do to respond to the incoming focus punch, and will ace ever get a chance to properly explain why brocks with them now? find out next time!

TO BE CONTINUED

randomlypikachu

presses a random continue button

erika: gloom use acid to see if it can throw off the raichus focus!

Dr-Mario

Raichu dodges the Acid,Then finally uses Focus Punch on Gloom,Landing some serious damage and KOing Gloom

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"She better not throw us out again, now let's go back into the gym"

randomlypikachu

erika: sends out her vileplume next which uses sunny day as soon as its sent out

TsunamiSensei

Melodie walks into the gym. Melodie "Must... hold on..." Melodie faints.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.