Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,501 to 7,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder how Misty will counter this?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

gyarados: manages to deal with its confusion and blasts duskull with an icebeam

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is Duskull frozen?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Duskull uses shadow sneak

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

gyarados: uses one last icebeam to finish off the duskull then roars out in anticipation waiting for his next pokemon to be sent out

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Dylan sends out Gastly who uses hypnosis putting Gyrados to sleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

misty: oh no! throws a chesto berry into gyarados's mouth making it wake up

Betelgroose

Gastly uses Night Shade

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This battle's getting intense!"

randomlypikachu

gyarados: lunges to the gastly atmepting to use its bite

Betelgroose

Gastly finishes Gyrados off with Confuse ray

randomlypikachu

gyarados: hurts itself in confusion defeating it - misty: good job gives him the badge, 7000 poke and a tm for scald

Betelgroose

Dylan - a winner is me!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's good, now we can finally get going, I caught an Ekans while you were battling, just to let you know"

randomlypikachu

misty: You guys should be carefull in the next gym, i hear lt. surge is quite an exceptional leader.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess so, but we'll be ready for him"

Betelgroose

Duskull uses hypnosis on everyone and we all fall asleep

randomlypikachu

ace: yawn night Falls asleep

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"ZZZZzzzzzzzzz"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.