Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,481 to 7,500 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and yawns aah well dylan, you ready for your battle today?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ace, you're finally awake, well on gonna go look for some Pokemon I guess"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - you bet!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: awesome i'll come and watch heads out to the gym

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Dylan walks to the gym

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

misty: welcome to the gym. now that im back as leader the old rules will also go back into effect. each match is one on one and your only allowed to use 2 pokemon. so lets begin sends out her poliwag

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then walks into the forest and finds a Pokeball, Anthony"..........oh yeah, I still need to buy Pokeball's, good thing I found one, now let's see what I can find............hey, Ducklett, look over there, it's an Ekans, Ducklett, let's go catch it!" Ducklett then stands infront of the Ekans.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - Ok then
Dylan sends of duskull

randomlypikachu

misty: poliwag use hypnosis! poliwag: Uses hypnosis to put the duskull to sleep

Betelgroose

Dylan uses an awakening to wake Duskull up

randomlypikachu

poliwag: attacks with water gun while its waking up - misty: you can do this poliwag!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Ducklett, start out with wing attack!" Ducklett then used wing attack, Ekans then used wrap, Anthony"Ducklett, break free with water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun, shooting water at Ekans face, free him from wrap, Ekans then counters with poison sting, posioing Ducklett in the process, Anthony"Don't give up Ducklett, use wing attack again!" Ducklett then used wing attack again, but Ekans used bite, Anthony"Ducklett, you can do it use.........no, Ducklett!" Ducklett then fell on the ground and fainted, due to poison. Anthony"Dang.............well, Ekans is weak now, go Oddish!" Anthony then released Oddish, Anthony"Use absorb!" Oddish then used absorb, weakening Ekans, then Anthony threw the Pokeball, 1......2......3.........click, Ekans was caught, Anthony then returns Oddish and picks up the Pokeball, then he picks up Ducklett, Anthony"Well, you did good Ducklett, time to heal you up" Anthony then heads for a Pokemon center.

Betelgroose

Duskull uses confuse ray on poliwag putting it in a state of confusion

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then goes to the gym and see's the battle, Anthony"Come on Dylan, you can do it!"

randomlypikachu

poliwag: sadly hurts itself in confusion (note: responses might be delayed)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Doing good Dylan!"

Betelgroose

Duskull uses shadow sneak

randomlypikachu

poliwag faints - misty:.... well good friend, we get to have a new battle together once more! you ready gyarados! sends out her gyarados which then uses icebeam

Betelgroose

Duskull uses confuse ray putting Gyrados into a state of confusion

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.