Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,461 to 7,480 of 14,718

Arminillo

Swain Mmph. Fine! Take the stupid Gym Leader! But we will defend our territory! Team Rocket will protect the world from devastation!

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

randomlypikachu

ace: oh is that all ... well ok take her, i just want misty. julie: excuse me, but i dont think thats for either of you to decide! gyarados uses icebeam on the voltorb to freeze it solid while it sleeps

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Arminillo

Swain Go! Gallade! Return, Voltorb!

Gallade use Teleport!

(Gallade grabs Julie and disappears with Swain!)

-DeviousSnorlax

randomlypikachu

ace: looks like swain was too quick for her to deal with... has deino use dragon breath until the gyarados that was left behind is paralyzed question is, what are we gona do with this thing? unties misty - *Misty: that "thing" is my gyarados!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Arminillo

(Gallade teleports them back the Team Rockets Cerulean Hideout)

Swain !!! Does Misty remember our location....
Grunt Woah! What happened?
Swain Just get more security lookouts!

-DeviousSnorlax

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well at least you're safe Misty............oh, that Gyarados"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: well misty, do you remember anything about where their location is? misty: all i know is that its in one of the major cities that has a gym. ace: ...well that narrows it down. misty: im sorry, but if i remember more i'll tell you tomarow. is trying to calm gyarados down - giovanni: is looking out from a distance hehehe looks like i choose to return at the right time.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait a minute, so does this mean that badge I got from Julie doesn't count?", Ducklett"Quack (Of course, even after what just happen, you still need to talk about badges and stuff", Anthony"Hey, I thought I told you to stop quacking in my ear!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: well... she could only run a gym if she was authorized to act as a gym leader, so i think id say that it counts. also we're doing fine ....well as fine as we could be doing in this position. im gona sleep for tonight guys, see you all in the morning. sleeps

SheldonRandoms

And then, Anthony goes to a Pokemon center and he and all of his Pokemon then go to sleep.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "Time to begin another wonderful day of stopping organized crime!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And what do we look like, super heroes or something, but if something happens, then we will stop it!!!!!"

Betelgroose

Dylan - Power Trainers assemble!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, don't forget, you're the only one who still needs to get there badge at this gym, and since Misty's back, you can battle her now.................well, once the gym opens that is"

Betelgroose

Dylan - I'm kind of nervous that something might go wrong like last time

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't worry Dylan, since Misty is back, it'll be a normal battle................unless Misty battles like Brock"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah.............well, i'm gonna go look for some Pokemon then................uh, Let's go Ducklett" Ducklett then flies on Anthony's head, Anthony"Get off of me!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.