Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,421 to 7,440 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't see Misty anywhere, I wonder if Ace won his battle?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - I'm not going to challenge Julie, I would prefer to challenge the true gym leader when we find her.
Dylan goes to Cerulean cape

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, Dylan, Lucy, when did you two arrive, well, we are looking for Misty, but we can't find here, where did team rocket take her?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: hears some rustling in the trees on the way to the others..... throws out ninjask and zubat you two, check out whats going on for me, come back if you see something suspicious. walks towards the others hey guys.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Hello. We're looking for any sign of Misty."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, she could be here, you never know.............oh, hey Ace, let me guess, you won"

randomlypikachu

ace: sounds good so lets start looking around... finds a bandana on the floor, with the team aqua logo on it (every evil orginization needs brand recognition!) guys i think we found a clue... and yes sheldon, i won.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "What the heck? That's just my bandana with the Team Aqua logo!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Another Bandanna, Melodie, did you lose th.................wait, what am I saying, that's not her's.............wait, without the logo, what are you talking about?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie takes off her bandana and takes the Team Aqua one. Melodie "Look. They're the same thing, except mine doesn't have the logo of a crime syndicate on it."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: this is starting to peice together a little bit.... we should search around more julie: i'll help you guys! comes running up to the others - ace: julie what are you doing here? julie: well i heard that you guys were looking for misty. her and i have some close ties to eachother, so ive been really worried about her. ive been looking on my own almost each day but with no luck, maby following a group will help me out.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure, let's keep looking"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "What role does my bandana play in all of this?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good question..........also, where did you get that bandana anyway?"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "Where's my hat?"
Team Plasma Grunts are behind the trees
Team Plasma Grunt "They'll never know we stole Lucy's Hat and Lucy's Golem!"
The Team Plasma Grunts continues to hide behind the trees

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: so on to my theory. melodie i think that the reason a team rocket grunt was stealing your bandana was because they might have been wanting to infiltrate team aqua. i know it seems like a very long shot in the dark, but its a possibility. julie: ah, gota admit team rocket stealing bandanas from children just to try and preform infiltration... kinda pathetic on their part. ace: yep, i wouldnt put it past team aqua to do something similar to team magma though. julie:... i think team aqua has a bit more class than team rocket, so i doubt theyd steal articles of clothings to sneak into team magma ace: ...eh? julie: i could maby see team magma doing that to team aqua, but not the other way around. ace:... walks over to the others and whispers ....you guys feeling something off about julie...?

TsunamiSensei

Melodie holds up the Team Aqua bandana. Melodie "Julie, this is yours, isn't it?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, so that means that Juile is..........."

randomlypikachu

Julie: blast it, fine im part of team aqua takes back the bandana and puts it on a high ranking member to be percise. when we heard team rocket kidnapped misty, i was sent in to try and get her back to use as leverage to get control of this area. unfortunantly team magma seemed to have similar ideas, and team rocket seems to be better at hiding then they are at fighting.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.