Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,321 to 7,340 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, thanks..........hey, these bikes have a button that makes the bike fold and make itself smaller, so that way, we can just put our bikes in our back packs"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

gyarydos: has to rest after his last attack - horsea: uses bubblebeam on munchlax

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Who are you?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, i'm going to ride my new bike now.........huh, oh, Ducklett and Pikachu, you two are still out of your Pokeballs......no wait, Ducklett I don't think you have ever been in your Pokeball.......well whatever, you two want a lift, grab grab on somewhere" Ducklett and Pikachu then grab on to Anthony, Anthony"Well, i'm heading off into the forest now, I really hope team rocket isn't there" Anthony then rides his bike into the forest.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

old man: ah, well i'll see you young man. as for you young lady ..well i really cant tell you my name, that could put me and some associates of mine in some trouble just then some members of team rocket run in and send out some raticate - grunt one: its a little late to be thinking of that! we know what your doing in this region, and we're not gona let your team as well as archies team branch out in team rockets territory! old man: sigh well the cats out of the bag i guess throws out a magcargo im maxie of team magma.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "You! Team Rocket grunt! What did you people want with my bandana!?" Melodie sends out Goldeen and Numel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow, this is great...............huh, who's that up ahead..............oh wait, is that person from team rocket, I see a guy, no wait, make that two members of team rocket, and they both have Raticates, well we'll show them, they might be trying to steal more Pokemon" Anthony then walks in front of the rocket members, Anthony"You two, what are you doing here, tell me now!"

randomlypikachu

rocket grunt: ha like we'd tell you about that! has the raticate attack melodies pokemon, meanwhile maxie is fending off their poemon using his magcargo - maxie: hmm any second now a helicopter blasts a hole into the ceiling and a ladder drops witch maxie quickly grabs onto as it carries him off good day team rocket, tell your new boss i said hello! the other rocket grunts anthony's found refuse to answer and imediantly attack with the raticate

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I think you should tell me." Melodie's Goldeen uses scald and Numel uses magnitude. Magnitude 9!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'll make you regret this, Pikachu, use Thunder wave! and Ducklett, follow up with water gun!" Pikachu then used thunder wave on the Raticate, and Ducklett followed up with water gun.

randomlypikachu

the rockets continuing battleing, meanwhile at the gym gyarydos faints - julie: .... i have to take out at least one.... horsea, flash cannon on the munchlax!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then continues to battle the Rocket grunts, and eventually wins, Anthony"Great job you two, but now for you grunts, you better start talking right now!"

randomlypikachu

grunts: .... send out two pidgeys pidgey use fly! pidgeys: ...chirp chirp (o-o" why is it that just cus a human has a disc that teaches us the basic functions of our lives, we're suddenly expected to carry them around the whole world?) carries off the grunts

randomlypikachu

julie: hm *horsea faints and julie recalls her pokemon you two did good. hands both of them a cascade badge, 7,000 pokedollars and a tm scald

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh no you don't..............ah, take this!" Anthony then picks up a rock and throws it at the Rocket grunt, hitting his head, then Anthony heads back to the others, Anthony"So what did I miss, I just wanted to ride this bike and well, you know"

randomlypikachu

ace: oh lucy and leaf won the gym battle. i think i might take her on myself tomarow, but for now i gota sleep. sleeps for tonight

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then heals his Pokemon and then they all go to sleep.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.