Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,501 to 6,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I didn't know armor could do that, metal gloves maybe, but armor?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: both of you really need to calm down... hollan im completely calm!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"You cut down over 20 trees and used Lance as a gun, that's so being completely calm" Cofagrigus then smacks Hollan from behind his head with his shadow hand and then disappears, Sheldon"Oh dear..........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hollan: ... fool had a spike sticking out of the back of his head now i can follow him later the spike absorbs into his body

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"But if Cofagrigus has shadow hands, then how would you know where he is?"

randomlypikachu

lance: its the power of the ??? hollan: knocks lance on the back shut up about that. lance: ... right... sorry.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, whatever that power is, you better be careful, because even still, Cofagrigus could be leading you into a trap"

randomlypikachu

lance: ... you know maby it would be better if he knows a tiny bit about the power.. to at least know what hes up against with the others. hollan: ... fine start explaining. but if you start talking about how it acts with us, then thats where im shuttng ya up.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Story time!"

randomlypikachu

lance:... actualy i cant, it looks like its getting late. but i'll tell you guys about what it can do first thing tomarow. sleeps

SheldonRandoms

Then Sheldon and Ducklett use rest.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "Can't save world... too sleep deprived..." Lucina goes back to sleep.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...........huh, Red, why are you covered in girls?", Ducklett"Uh..............quack?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"When did you have a party?"

Edited on by theblackdragon

JunkosBoobies

Red "Last night,While you guys were asleep."
Meanwhile,In The Forest
Groudon "I'm better than you and always will be!"
Kyogre "Tell that to my flipper,Cause my head ain't listening!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Go on..............."

JunkosBoobies

Red "Me and Gary forgot to turn off our manliness last night,And woke up covered in girls."
Pikachu "Wait....Why is Leaf in a bikini?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So instead of battling the evil's of Viper and Cofagrigus, you went out partying, so what else did you do while we were sleeping?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.