General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 6,481 to 6,500 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,481. Posted:

deceit: sends them back this time 5 times as fast with 5 blades coming out of each mirror hehehe you cant keep this up forever you know... as for where he is... i sent him to the place where that mewtwo being made by viper was currently being held in...he probably woke it up. hahahaha i dont think him and hollan are up to the task of taking down that thing.... which is exactly why i sent them there. but tell me sheldon, what are you gona do if by some miracle they both live?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,482. Posted:

Sheldon then does a big swing around in a circle, sending all of the blades back at the mirrors, breaking them all, Sheldon"I'll tell them that you're dead, that's all, now then, face me now", Ducklett"Why can't we all just get along?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,483. Posted:

deceit: hahahaha the shards of the mirror start floating no no, i meant when will you kill him? after all, he is one of vipers "children" just because he might be on your side doesnt meen hes excused from death ater all the shards start glowing

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,484. Posted:

Sheldon"What, no, this can't be?!?!"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,485. Posted:

A Pressure of air comes at Deceit,Knocking him into the mirror shards

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,486. Posted:

deceit: his body phases through it revealing this this has been nothing but a magical hologram of deceit well dam ... i wanted to crush you with more harsh truth about whats going to happen because of that blade... then id teleport in and finish you in your despair and distraction. well guess that plans off so i'll deal with you tomarow snaps and they are released from the cave by the by, i sent lance to a dynamite factory that was set to blow up soon, not after the location of mewtwo. hehehehe, if your lucky maby you'll find him alive. disapears

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,487. Posted:

Sheldon"Dang it, where can he be........................"

Cofagrigus"I wonder, should I help him, or leave Lance to die, both choices have there yes, I should, and no, why bother?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,488. Posted:

viper: to cofagrigus hehehe so hows my favorite little ghost doing today? dont worry to much about lance and hollan, theyre quite durable.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,489. Posted:

Cofagrigus"Oh, who said I was helping Sheldon, maybe I was just helping myself..............uh, I better do some destruction soon then, huh?............fine, just to keep you longer, I promise!"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,490. Posted:

Revives Thread

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,491. Posted:

lance:.... pushes off a giant pile of ruble that are covering him and hollan ... morning already?

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,492. Posted:

Red pushes some Metal Crates out of his and Ash's way
Ash "Huh...Who are these people?"
Red "I successfully got some new armor."

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,493. Posted:

lance: umm good on ya red...hey. i think sol might be evil. hollan: what was your first clue!?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,494. Posted:

Sheldon"That sorta explains how I got this sword, also you both escaped fine I guess............."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,495. Posted:

hollan: hmph well duh! its gona take more than that to get the best of me! lance: ...so brother.... you mentioned something about a sword. mind telling me more?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,496. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, some person teleported us when Deceit ambushed us, then he gave me this sword, said something about having the power to stop those unbalanced evils by being able to temporary bypass there abilities to some extent"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,497. Posted:

lance: interesting, so we're off to deal with viper then?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,498. Posted:

Sheldon"Yeah, I guess so", Ducklett"But what about Deceit and the other children, don't we have to stop them as well?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,499. Posted:

lance: we do? why didnt you say so brother? lets go off to find one of them starts looking around the forest - hollan: .... i think that might include... and hes gone. sheldon tell me the truth, when you say the other children, does that include us?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,500. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, unless you two go around and kill people like Deceit and Viper, then no, I guess not", Ducklett"And then there's also that Cofagrigus, how will we stop him?", Sheldon"Let's try and stay on topic Ducklett"