General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 6,341 to 6,360 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,341. Posted:

Lucina "Why can't you? You've done nothing wrong. I mean you've stolen an ancient artifact or two, but Sheldon still trusts you. You have no reason to hide, but you can if you want to. " Lucina hands TMA a mask shaped like the one he had.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,342. Posted:

margie: ummm so sheldon, i got a question meanwhile yoshi runs into lucina and currently unmasked TMA - yoshi: ah long time no see, was looking been looking for you guys for a while. got a question for ya since your group always seems to be at the center of these things both of them ask the same question to who they are talking to at once why is everyone in the world being killed?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,343. Posted:

Misty and Janine walk in
Janine "Mom...Where are we?"
Misty "We're at Universal Central Station."
Meanwhile, At The 2nd Floor
Weavile "When will Billy be back?"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,344. Posted:

Lucina "Viper released these people which he calls his children, and a few of them seem hell-bent on killing mankind."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,345. Posted:

Sheldon"...........what are you........you mean right now!?!?"

The Masked Arrow"Oh no, don't tell me it's beginning" Alex then walks in, Alex"I heard everything yesterday, I can't believe this would even happen", The Masked Arrow"Wait, what were you doing yesterday?", Alex"Just training my Pokemon and learning I guess............oh, I wouldn't have stood a chance against him, I hope Guy and Pete are alright", The Masked Arrow"Oh that's right, we never found Pete!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,346. Posted:

yoshi: ah, dont worry too much about pete, cassey found him, so hes been with her for the time being. tosses tma a mask of stone here, consider it a gift. now we should join up with the others.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,347. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"Sure, let's go back", Alex"Well, I wonder where Guy is, at least he can defend himself"

Cofagrigus"What is happening on this planet, seems dangerous, i'll stay here in protection, and if you're hearing this Viper, than you really have gone to far, but whatever"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,348. Posted:

viper: to cofagrigus hehehe, i hope you enjoy the show, because your going to end up being a major part of it all pretty soon.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,349. Posted:

Train Conductor "Train to Hyrule and Unova leaving in 20 Minutes!"

Weavile "Where is everybody?"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,350. Posted:

Sheldon"Dang it, what are we supposed to do now?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,351. Posted:

margie: there they are ... sees yoshi coming in with lucina and TMA and cassey coming in with pete. all their pokemon also come along with them. - sol: walks in with lance who is still looking depressed and hollan we havent missed anyone have we?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,352. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"No, looks like everybody is here", Alex"That's not true, Guy is still out there", The Masked Arrow"Guy can defend himself, he'll be fine", Alex"How can you say that, he could still be hurt", The Masked Arrow"The police were in the forest, so by now, they must have found him, but i'm surprised they haven't found Pete", Ducklett" Ducklett is here!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,353. Posted:

Misty "You missed me..."
Janine "...And me."
Train Conductor "Is there anyone else that needs to get to Hyrule or Unova?"

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,354. Posted:

sol: i think this is everyone margie: why are we going so far out from here anyway? sol: most of vipers children are around the hoen and sinnoh areas right now. its best we get some distance between us and them so we can form out of a plan of action to deal with them without interuption.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,355. Posted:

Sheldon".....................", Ducklett"Sheldon, what's wrong?", Sheldon"............oh, I was just thinking of a plan, that's all, but i'm still not sure what to do, but for now, let's get out of here!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,356. Posted:

Desmond "Billy,When is The Next Train to Hoenn gonna arrive?"
Billy "Right Now."
The Train arrives
Red "Well...Viper's Children are there...Should we go?"

Edited on by WarioMan

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,357. Posted:

sol: hmm so we head to the direction of hyrule, and you head to the direction of hoen? are you sure thats the best option though? hears a train coming .... sees another one coming towards it both those trains are heading towards eachother ..both have explosives inside them ... the trains collide and a giant explosion is made at the station

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,358. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"Maybe we should just walk there instead, I never liked riding trains that much anyways..........well, I like to sneak on them that is"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,359. Posted:

sol: quickly teleported everyone out of the area before it blew up .... i think we have to find a new meens of travel...for now lets sleep sleeps for tonight

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,360. Posted:

Misty "Goodnight."
Everybody goes to sleep

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.