Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,341 to 6,360 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, what are we supposed to do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: there they are ... sees yoshi coming in with lucina and TMA and cassey coming in with pete. all their pokemon also come along with them. - sol: walks in with lance who is still looking depressed and hollan we havent missed anyone have we?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"No, looks like everybody is here", Alex"That's not true, Guy is still out there", The Masked Arrow"Guy can defend himself, he'll be fine", Alex"How can you say that, he could still be hurt", The Masked Arrow"The police were in the forest, so by now, they must have found him, but i'm surprised they haven't found Pete", Ducklett" Ducklett is here!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

sol: i think this is everyone margie: why are we going so far out from here anyway? sol: most of vipers children are around the hoen and sinnoh areas right now. its best we get some distance between us and them so we can form out of a plan of action to deal with them without interuption.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".....................", Ducklett"Sheldon, what's wrong?", Sheldon"............oh, I was just thinking of a plan, that's all, but i'm still not sure what to do, but for now, let's get out of here!"

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "Billy,When is The Next Train to Hoenn gonna arrive?"
Billy "Right Now."
The Train arrives
Red "Well...Viper's Children are there...Should we go?"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

sol: hmm so we head to the direction of hyrule, and you head to the direction of hoen? are you sure thats the best option though? hears a train coming .... sees another one coming towards it both those trains are heading towards eachother ..both have explosives inside them ... the trains collide and a giant explosion is made at the station

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Maybe we should just walk there instead, I never liked riding trains that much anyways..........well, I like to sneak on them that is"

randomlypikachu

sol: quickly teleported everyone out of the area before it blew up .... i think we have to find a new meens of travel...for now lets sleep sleeps for tonight

SheldonRandoms

Then everybody used rest.

Plusle

"It is time for a New order for this world" "Everything will belong to me..."

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

Plusle

"Cut and slash at me all you want" "I am approaching a less violent and more logical way of ruling this pitiful world." "You'll understand later that me becoming ruler will benefit everyone as I am trying to find and unlock the potential of pokemon further improving our classification." I then use quick attack's speed to flee

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up and looks for food.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then wakes up, Sheldon"Lucina, where are you going?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.