Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,321 to 6,340 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

sol: alright uses rest for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Lucina Revives Thread
P.S. @SheldonRandoms DO NOT QUOTE AND EDIT THIS POST.

You never said I couldn't edit it.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Alright,Lets get back on topic
Everybody wakes up in The Universal Central Station
Edit: Note To Self;Make sure that only I get to revive the thread~

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We have to be careful, because yesterday, Killer just randomly appeared when we where all unprepared, if he didn't talk first, than one of us might have been killed................also, where did the Masked Arrow go?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Owner "Welcome to Universal Central Station!"
Desmond "Wait a sec...That's gotta be Billy!"
Owner "Yep,Thats me...Anybody remember me?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

margie: yea i remember you randomly walks in long time no see everyone.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hello there", meanwhile, somewhere else The Masked Arrow"I gotta find something to use as a mask!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina, having left the group, walks up to TMA. Lucina "Why do you need a mask so badly?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"So I could hide my true identity Lucina, I can't let them know who I really am"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Why can't you? You've done nothing wrong. I mean you've stolen an ancient artifact or two, but Sheldon still trusts you. You have no reason to hide, but you can if you want to. " Lucina hands TMA a mask shaped like the one he had.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

margie: ummm so sheldon, i got a question meanwhile yoshi runs into lucina and currently unmasked TMA - yoshi: ah long time no see, was looking been looking for you guys for a while. got a question for ya since your group always seems to be at the center of these things both of them ask the same question to who they are talking to at once why is everyone in the world being killed?

JunkosBoobies

Misty and Janine walk in
Janine "Mom...Where are we?"
Misty "We're at Universal Central Station."
Meanwhile, At The 2nd Floor
Weavile "When will Billy be back?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Viper released these people which he calls his children, and a few of them seem hell-bent on killing mankind."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...........what are you........you mean right now!?!?"

The Masked Arrow"Oh no, don't tell me it's beginning" Alex then walks in, Alex"I heard everything yesterday, I can't believe this would even happen", The Masked Arrow"Wait, what were you doing yesterday?", Alex"Just training my Pokemon and learning I guess............oh, I wouldn't have stood a chance against him, I hope Guy and Pete are alright", The Masked Arrow"Oh that's right, we never found Pete!"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: ah, dont worry too much about pete, cassey found him, so hes been with her for the time being. tosses tma a mask of stone here, consider it a gift. now we should join up with the others.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Sure, let's go back", Alex"Well, I wonder where Guy is, at least he can defend himself"

Cofagrigus"What is happening on this planet, seems dangerous, i'll stay here in protection, and if you're hearing this Viper, than you really have gone to far, but whatever"

randomlypikachu

viper: to cofagrigus hehehe, i hope you enjoy the show, because your going to end up being a major part of it all pretty soon.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.