Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,301 to 6,320 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'm hungry..." Lucina begins to look for food.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax I had to work overtime at work.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Sheldon, I can't find any of our food..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Food's not important right now, we need to think of a way to defeat Viper"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

killer: crashes down in the center of everyone hello all.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then fired an arrow through his leg, The Masked Arrow"You, what are you doing here?", Sheldon then throws the chair he was sitting on at him, *Sheldon"Everyone, he's going to try and kill us, let's take him down now!"

randomlypikachu

killer: oh my slices both the arrow and chair up with his claws arent we feeling fiesty today. begins fireing bullets from his mouth at TMA how you like my bullet breath?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"When was the last time you brushed your teeth, and also bullets, I dodged faster ones than your's" The Masked Arrow then avoids the bullets and then fired another arrow at Killer.

randomlypikachu

killer: hmph blocks it again with his claws these arrows are boring me pulls out his knee thats made of a metal sphere, and replaces it with an actual knee. he then tosses up the sphere and it starts glowing and floating. have fun with it. sheldon, i hope you can entertain me better the sphere begins fireing beams at TMA

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"what the heck is with these spheres?" , Sheldon""So that means you're not here to talk then, huh?"

randomlypikachu

killer: nope, im just here to kill, and catch a meal. a portal rips open in the sky and out falls a glowing barrier that crashes into ducklet catching him in it

randomlypikachu

barrier: when desmond makes his move on the barrier he gets sucked in rather than breaking it - sol: stop attacking the barrier, its dangerous! that barrier is connected to the killers stomach. sheldon, if he isnt stoped soon desmond and ducklet will both be digested! begins firing blasts of light at the killer - killer: hehehe now how do you know so much about me? swallows the light and spits it back at him

SheldonRandoms

Sorry, but I had to experience a very stupid and boring moment, but now it's over.

"Ducklett*"Huh, What's going on?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's it, Killer, you are going to die now!" Sheldon then takes out his sword and then the Masked Arrow shoots another arrow at Killers leg.

randomlypikachu

killer: am i sheldon the sickles in his back come out and slice the arrow oh are you now? pulls off his armouring on his right shoulder/chest revealing that the inside of this part of his chest is nothing but a bunch of rotating razor blades and drills all spinning incredibly fast, then grabs TMA by the head and mashes his face inside it

SheldonRandoms

Then a loud spark appeared out of nowhere and The Masked Arrow then falls back, his mask protected him from the razors, but it broke his mask, but before anybody could see his face, he covered his face with his cape and then ran away, The Masked Arrow"I'm sorry, but I can't fight like this, I must retreat!", Then the Masked Arrow runs away. Sheldon"It's a good thing he wore that mask, but I wonder who he is..............but don't worry Ducklett, i'll save you, Killer will pay for what he has done, there really is something wrong with him"

randomlypikachu

killer: hmmm Frees them from the barrier im starting to get a much better idea of how i can entertain myself with this fight... flys off i'll beback to deal with you tomarow.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Great, now he's gonna return, well let's get some rest now"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.