General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 6,281 to 6,300 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,281. Posted:

Red joins everybody who's playing MH3U

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Groose

6,282. Posted:

Now to wait for @randomusername to join us...

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown
My ultra manly theme for the manliest avatar competition

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,283. Posted:

Red continues to ace MH3U.......

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,284. Posted:

comes in and sees everyone playing monster hunter 3 u .... o-o" .... i cant get it yet! blows up a table x-x" and i cant really do the roleplay tonight for diferent reasons so i'll see you guys tomarow x-x"

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Groose

6,285. Posted:

Phoenix looks up
Phoenix - did somebody say something?
Looks back at TV

Grooseloggery

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Groose

6,286. Posted:

Phoenix looks up
Phoenix - did somebody say something?
Looks back at TV

Grooseloggery

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,287. Posted:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Red uses a Max Revive on The Thread!
Untitled

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,288. Posted:

hollan: wakes up to see the air ship has landed in the sinnoh region hmm looks like theres still life here. lance: wakes up ..... morning.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,289. Posted:

Sheldon"Morning...........", Ducklett"So.........what where we talking about again, I forgot?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,290. Posted:

Desmond shows up-Desmond "Nice to meet you again!"

Edited on by PSI_King

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,291. Posted:

sol: vipers ability, and how we could deal with him.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,292. Posted:

Sheldon"Yes, well what are we supposed to do, it's very hard to come up with an idea if he already knows what's gonna happen..........."

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,293. Posted:

Desmond "Who's Viper?"

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,294. Posted:

sol: he needs to be stopped before a certain day is reached though.... if not, things will become even worse.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,295. Posted:

Sheldon"What do you mean by that?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,296. Posted:

sol: im talking about vipers plan. you cant really see it from here but right now, theres a giant barrier being made by one of the vipers creations. this barrier is being made out of the planet, slowly but surely. this will eventualy cause most planet to become nothing more than a just a semi large floating strip of land. next up, people like the killer, the berserker, and gaia-lux were put here to do as they please, because viper knew that no matter what it would end with most of the life in the world dieing. basicaly its gona be like this, hes gona be watching as the world is stripped down and most of the population of the world is almost completely removed. when there is only a certain amount of people left in the world, and once enough of the world has been stripped down, hes going to kill off his own creations, and have the people who survived through the madness fight eachother to the death, with the strip of the planet as the battlefield. whoever is left standing will fight viper... and if that person is defeated, then hes going to ...and im not sure how he plans on doing this.... "remove the universe" i dont know what it meens, and i dont want to know. i just know that it has to be stopped.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,297. Posted:

Then the Masked Arrow comes in The Masked Arrow"Viper is crazy, why would he do this?", Sheldon"remove the universe, but if he were to do that, then what would he do?", Ducklett"Maybe Vipers from another universe?", Sheldon"And what about the Pokemon, what is he going to do with them all?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,298. Posted:

sol: they'll either live or die too....its pretty sad to be honest... as for what he'll do, i imagine he'll go onto another universe to remove that one, and then the next, and the next. lance: .... thats quite terrible.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,299. Posted:

The Masked Arrow".................", Sheldon"But...........but............what if we were to........no, he'll know what to do, it's just to much to handle...........wait if, we were to.........", Ducklett"If he knows what we are doing right now, then we should go to a place where he can't know what we are going to do"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

6,300. Posted:

Mewtwo drops down from The Sky
Mewtwo "I was captured by a Idiot Snake,But I somehow escaped...Arceus however,Is still in trouble."

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi