Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

sol: ... honestly ... im not sure what we can do? hollan: ... his ability? thats whats hindering us isnt it? sol: correct... sheldon , has anyone ever told you about vipers ability in detail? the ability is refered to as something like "limitless counter strategy" if i remember right.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I remember hearing something about that, could you explain more about that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

sol: well to start out with, we need to talk more about viper himself. believe it or not viper, is completely sightless, and utterly unable to hear, or smell, or feel, or taste. he has no possible way of detecting anyone, he cant feel anyones power either. ...yet with that all being fact...you may be wondering hows hes done all this. his ability is your answer, it lets his brain create mental images, noises, smells, feelings and tastes etc. it also creates an odd sensation that shows him the measurments of a persons power. what makes this ability so threatening is that it works in advanced... days, months, years... hes able to see everything that far in advance. when i say everything i meen everything. everything that goes on in this world, he has seen or will soon see. hes most likely even seen this conversation we are having right now. he is also able to pull back things that are happening in current time to review them over and over again, same with things that have happend in the past, and of course things that will happen in the future. with that said, this ability makes viper a near imposible enemy to deal with.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well...........dang it, just what are we supposed to do then, and it's hard to think with him knowing, he's like Cofagrigus, except much worse", Ducklett".........Sheldon, i'm tired, let's get some sleep", Sheldon"Good idea, let's all sleep and maybe dream about an idea, I hope Viper can read our dreams" Then everyone falls alseep"

Cofagrigus"So what if he can see into the future, blah blah blah, But while i'm here, he can't stop me, i'm in control and safe, even you know that Viper", ???????"You better just give up now, Guy and the others will stop you", Cofagrigus"Shut up, those words, it will never happen"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hollan: .. night sleeps while lance sleeps out somewhere in the crew rooms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"ZZZZZZZzzzzzz............"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U
Untitled
And is winning............

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

*Phoenix is also playing 3U and will never stop!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Lucina joins the group of those playing 3U.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Phoenix - forget the forum must play 3Ultimate
Paco - when do I get my turn?
Phoenix - shut up Paco I'm concentrating!!!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Betelgroose

Now to wait for @randomusername to join us...

randomlypikachu

comes in and sees everyone playing monster hunter 3 u .... o-o" .... i cant get it yet! blows up a table x-x" and i cant really do the roleplay tonight for diferent reasons so i'll see you guys tomarow x-x"

Betelgroose

Phoenix looks up
Phoenix - did somebody say something?
Looks back at TV

Betelgroose

Phoenix looks up
Phoenix - did somebody say something?
Looks back at TV

randomlypikachu

hollan: wakes up to see the air ship has landed in the sinnoh region hmm looks like theres still life here. lance: wakes up ..... morning.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.