Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,241 to 6,260 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Paco counters Gaialuxs attack
Phoenix turns into a ditto

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I think you're the one that needs saving." Gold runs up from behind Gaia-lux and thrusts a sword through his chest. Gold draws the golden sword and prepares to parry any attack.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, we lost them, that's it, you're going down!",Ducklett"Sheldon, we must beware of this sword", Sheldon"I know, but what can we do..........that's it, we must make make him hit himself with the sword!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

gaia-lux: why would i do something so selfish as to save myself and not others! there is no way in the heavens that your gona make me take my own life before everyone else! sol: ... whispers to lance lance.... i know the truth here.... you and hollan both dont have a real soul, but rather multiple devoured souls, so you can aford taking a few hits from this man. so basicaly, fight now. hollan: yea now your talking boy! lance: no hollan: what! lance: i refuse to let the others know the truth about us... not like this. sol: ... fine, but i should warn you things are going to get only worse in a few moments points to the berserker whos making his way to the group as they speak - lance: ... not him....

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Huh, who's that?", Sheldon"What the heck!?!", The Masked Arrow"It's now or never" The Masked Arrow then gets closer.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Come and "save" me, you failure!" Gold's sword begins to shine.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Gold, look out, this sword, one hit and he'll remove your soul!"

randomlypikachu

berserker: .... ok .... several things getting me mad here... one gaia-lux bro, i despised you enough to begin with, and now i full on hate you because everytime your nearby i have to hear your anoying speeches about how your gona be "saving people" kicks straight into gaia-luxs stomach knocking him through several trees and breaing most of his armour ... you looks to gold that thing is anoyingly bright... why the heck cant you just find something that doesnt have to glow everytime your powering up a useful attack grabs golds arm squeezes on it causing it to becoming completely crushed, he then tosses gold into the ground and you looks straight towards sheldon and his ducklet ... i just plain dont like your faces... uproots one of the larger trees in the area and slams it straight into both of them! - sol: .... are you sure you dont want to help out here? lance: .... fine...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

While Gaia Lux is still down, The Masked Arrow then steals his sword, then he uses the sword as an arrow and fired it into Gaia-Lux, Sheldon then takes out his sword and slices the tree in half, Sheldon"I don't think you're that pretty either, but that's no reason to try and crush someone with a tree", Ducklett"Hey, i'm cute, you're the one who's being mean here, and if somebody had to choose a face, they would choose mine over your's!!!"

randomlypikachu

gala-lux: jumps up to dodge quickly causing it to land into the ground thank you citizen takes the blade back now then runs up to sheldon and the berserk quickly and makes an atempt to slice at both of them, but is cut short by lance who knocks him back mid swing - lance: ... sorry but, i have to end this here ... hollan: comes out of lances shadow this time in full view of everyone at last, i finaly get to show myself for real. points to berserker i always liked watching you be developed, you looked like you were gona be very strong. now i can see that you really are, so dammit you better not hold back on me! - berserker: ... hmm walks over to hollan ... i dont like your mouth. punches into hollan who managed to dodge a second before it hit, causing a giant crack to open into the ground from the punch.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then looks at his shadow, Ducklett"Is there gonna be somebody or some Ducklett coming out of my shadow?"

randomlypikachu

sol: .... has gone inside the ship and has been preping it for flight ... everyone! get on the ship quickly! lance: was preparing to fire abeam straight through gaia lux when this happens ... you really made me give up my secret just to buy time to send that thing in the air! hollan: both him and berserker are exchanging attacks as they speak what!? berserker: takes this chance of distraction to punch hollan into the ships opening almost knocking him straight through the walls on the inside - sol: .... yes... now hurry and get on here quickly all of you!

SheldonRandoms

Then everyone go on the ship.

JunkosBoobies

Red "Wha...Where am I?"
Snake "He's lost his memory again.This happens a LOT."
Norm "Red,You're supposed to be the captain of the Ship!"
Red "What Captain?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: watces the two enemies disapear into the distance of the forest and then looks to his brother .... walks off to the crew rooms - hollan: ... umm lance where you going ... (dont leave me alone with them!) lance.... lance: continues walking off.... hollan: umm looks at both sheldon and ducklet well theres clearly no one here to kill so ... i guess we just...talk now?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Yes Shadow man, what should we talk about?"

randomlypikachu

hollan: well for starters, my name. its hollan, not shadow man. second, i think we should talk about viper and what should be done about him. sol: ah, that would be a good thing to do now.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, what did you have in mind?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - why not try an aerial attack on his base

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.