General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 6,141 to 6,160 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,141. Posted:

Lucina slams Sheldon? into the ground. Lucina "I hope that hurt."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,142. Posted:

Sheldon?"Ah, could you do that again, except, try to kill me this time"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,143. Posted:

killer: the beam finishes charging and is shot at sheldon? oh it will hurt him lucina, eventualy - hollan: ... (nows my chance) creates two sets of giant claws and slices the killer in two halves being carefull to not let his skin touch the killers fungus there now i can focus on the real problem? killer: can you really? one of his halves fades away and reapears connected to the reamaining half instantly hehehehe incase you forgot my ??? abilities dont work like yours do. i dont need a double to help me heal. hollan: ... little son of a .... killer: now then fires a blast of ice at lucina hold still you, i got a score to settle. you two cofagrigus. freezes cofagrigus to the ground

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,144. Posted:

Gyarados uses Surf on Sheldon?

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,145. Posted:

Sheldon?"Oh no, what will I do now?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,146. Posted:

killer: walks up to the real sheldon hmmm his tounge stretches out and pokes at sheldon leaving small wounds in the areas where it pokes hmmm ... so this is what father thinks could be one of his "final contestants" i gota say .... im not impressed.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,147. Posted:

Sheldon quickly takes out his sword and cuts off Killers tongue, Sheldon"Please, keep that thing to yourself"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,148. Posted:

killer: tounge seems to be blocking the blade .... bad move the tounge curls around sheldons arm and squeezes slicing his arm up in multiple pieces

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,149. Posted:

But before Killer could do that, Sheldon? then gets up and fired a beam at him, knocking Killer off of him, Sheldon?"Like I said, I don't have these human flaws, also hey, I thought I was supposed to be number........whatever, don't you keep count of the people you killed?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,150. Posted:

killer: thats right, but you dont think i spend time not killing when you guys arent around right? im gona get up to the 2 million mark today. hehehe... you know at the rate i move at .... not to mention the rate the others will be going when they all wake up.... well ... you might say this worlds gona be really empty... a small empty world. also enjoy your flawless body while you still can, that beam i hit you with earlier is made especialy for those who dont die normaly. i call it my mortalizer, it well.... it does what it says basicaly.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,151. Posted:

Sheldon?"two million, man, you even make me look like the good guy here.............wait, mortalizer, what the heck does this Viper do anyway, well, no matter, because I still have this jewel that's inside me, and when I return to it's world, I shall be healed from the effect of the mortalizer, now then, farewell" Sheldon? then disappears, Sheldon"What, no, he got away".

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,152. Posted:

killer: ...dam.... now who am i gona sees a few cops running around the area oooo shots fire from his mouth burning each one of them now im over 2 million! well uess i can play with you guys tomarow good bye flys off - lance: .... wow...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,153. Posted:

lance: ... brother i think we're in for a long tiring day tomarow... we should rest sleeps for tongiht, and hollan has disapeared

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,154. Posted:

Sheldon"Yes, let's rest for now" Then everyone then go to sleep.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

randomusername wrote:

a robot about the size of a persons hand attaches itself to sheldon? and on the robot is a note - note: dear sheldon, i heard its your birthday and as such i wanted to see that this day in particular ends in a real "bang for ya" so i thought this gift would be apropriate. this robot has 19 nuclear explosives that it will send into your heart, each will then dentonate one after another, one for each year of your life. from, viper. - viper: projects his voice to sheldon? hmmm .... you confused my robot... still as long as someone gets the gift i guess its fine.

I see what you did there, and to that, I say thank you ;)

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,155. Posted:

Lucina uses a revive on the thread.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,156. Posted:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Ducklett quacks a revive on the thread.

How many times do I have to tell everyone, Ducklett is the only one that can revive threads, because.................Ducklett is swell.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,157. Posted:

Let's all agree this guy
Untitled
Is the only one that can revive threads.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,158. Posted:

Dan Hibiki is the true one who can revive threads, ok, let's get this show on the road.
Untitled

The Masked Arrow"Dang it, that fake Sheldon and that Killer got away!", Alex"I didn't know a Pokemon could be so evil............"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,159. Posted:

Lucina "Oh, pokémon can be evil..."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,160. Posted:

Alex"Yeah, but not this kind of evil, and what was that Cofagrigus talking about, a jewel or something, I wonder where he got it?"