Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,121 to 6,140 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Why are there two Sheldons here?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

lance: umm why would i know that ? telepathicaly to holllan what are you doing? hollan: telepathically to lance just shut up, if you say something they might find out the truth. to everyone are all of you really this slow on the uptake or what!? this man is clearly cofagrigus!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Two, don't you mean one!" Sheldon? then fired a red beam from his mouth and it hit Sheldon, sending him back, Sheldon"Sheldon*"Dang, that really hurt, Ducklett, are you alright?",Ducklett"Yeah, that hurt, but i'll make it through", Sheldon"Lucina, you gotta believe me, this Sheldon is a fake!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon? then dodges the ice beam, *Sheldon?"You, show yourself now..........also, yes, I am Cofagrigus, don't you just love making bodies to control, except this body doesn't have the weakness of a human, but I find it better to fight you like this, since well, messing with you all is so much fun"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Why would you fight us like that?" Lucina's tails wrap around Cofagrigus.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

killer: hold it hold it all of you! walks up in the middle if anyone is gona do the killing here its me. if i get one of today i hit the 2 million mark.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Cute, now then, if you don't mind, go on, snap my neck if you please", Sheldon"Well, he asked for it!"

TsunamiSensei

The grip around Sheldon? tightens. Lucina "No. That's what you want me to do."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

viper: hmm looks at a screen to see a giant barrier is being made out of ice, snow, and stone, up at mt. silver hehehehe the one who represents fear is awake now. sees another screen reporting that a giant split has been made in the grounds of goldenrod city and rumor has it that it resulted from one man. hehehehe and the one represents anger... well i suppose i should call him by his new name now, the berserker... has been doing a number on a lot of places. now the killer.. whats he gona here? - killer: begins charging up a beam in his mouth hope you all enjoy this.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Lucina, you're so boring!!!!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina slams Sheldon? into the ground. Lucina "I hope that hurt."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Ah, could you do that again, except, try to kill me this time"

randomlypikachu

killer: the beam finishes charging and is shot at sheldon? oh it will hurt him lucina, eventualy - hollan: ... (nows my chance) creates two sets of giant claws and slices the killer in two halves being carefull to not let his skin touch the killers fungus there now i can focus on the real problem? killer: can you really? one of his halves fades away and reapears connected to the reamaining half instantly hehehehe incase you forgot my ??? abilities dont work like yours do. i dont need a double to help me heal. hollan: ... little son of a .... killer: now then fires a blast of ice at lucina hold still you, i got a score to settle. you two cofagrigus. freezes cofagrigus to the ground

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Oh no, what will I do now?"

randomlypikachu

killer: walks up to the real sheldon hmmm his tounge stretches out and pokes at sheldon leaving small wounds in the areas where it pokes hmmm ... so this is what father thinks could be one of his "final contestants" i gota say .... im not impressed.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon quickly takes out his sword and cuts off Killers tongue, Sheldon"Please, keep that thing to yourself"

randomlypikachu

killer: tounge seems to be blocking the blade .... bad move the tounge curls around sheldons arm and squeezes slicing his arm up in multiple pieces

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.