General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 6,161 to 6,180 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,161. Posted:

Lucina turns to TMA. Lucina "Didn't you steal a jewel?"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,162. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"I did, but then one day, I randomly woke up with my memory erased, I think that Pokemon stole it from me and erased my memory of him stealing from me", Alex"That doesn't sound a normal jewel, it almost sounds like the jewel might have been created by the Gods, but i'm not sure"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,163. Posted:

Lucina "What gods would have the power to do that?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,164. Posted:

Alex"I don't know, but what I do know is that Pokemon has a jewel that grants it power, we need to find a way to stop.........." The Masked Arrow then covers Alex's mouth, The Masked Arrow"Quiet, he could be hearing us right now", Alex"..........yes, but what are we supposed to do, I heard him say that he can go inside the jewel and heal himself of any damage, even if we can find it's weakness, the jewel will heal him, what should we do?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,165. Posted:

Lucina "Destroy the jewel."

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

6,166. Posted:

Flying Pirate Ships Destroy Pallet Town,Then Drops a Building with The Snow Kingdom's Logo on it
Snow Warriors "Thanks for helping out,Pirates."
Pirates "No Problem,Matey!"
The Pirate Ships Leave Pallet Town (Which is now Snow Headquarters)

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,167. Posted:

Alex"Wait, but what if there's something inside the jewel giving Cofagrigus power, also I didn't see the jewel, so the jewel is inside him", The Masked Arrow"That's right, it's mouth was open, so I put my hand inside and took the jewel", Alex"You mean, he just let you?", The Masked Arrow"I suppose so, but to destroy a jewel like that, then we must find something powerful to destroy it, I don't think any of us right now have a weapon to destroy the jewel"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,168. Posted:

Gold walks up to Alex and bows to her. Gold "Gold, wielder of the sacred triforce, at your service, milady."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,169. Posted:

Alex"Uh, who the heck are you pretty boy, were you spying on us this whole time?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

6,170. Posted:

Cameras come from The Sky

Meanwhile,At Snow Headquarters...
Snow King "Good,Good!"
Snow Warriors "What is it,Master?"
Snow King "I'm Spying on The Soon Dead Heroes."

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,171. Posted:

The Masked Arrow then fired a arrow at the cameras, The Masked Arrow"I think we are being watched", Alex"It's not Cofagrigus, he proabbly doesn't know how to use technology like that yet, or maybe doesn't care.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,172. Posted:

Gold "I am Gold, humble servant of the beautiful Princess Zelda and hero of Hyrule. And I was walking by when I heard talk about needing something powerful."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,173. Posted:

Alex".........oh, well we need to find something to defeat a Cofagrigus, you see he has a powerful jewel, it might have been made by the gods, I wonder how we can destroy that jewel?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,174. Posted:

Gold holds out his left hand, revealing the mark of the triforce. Gold "This mark proves I am in possession of the triforce, a sacred artifact created by the gods eons ago. Also, my sword was forged by the heroes of old."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,175. Posted:

while this goes on a news report comes on at a nearby city - reporter: well viewers, its been an abnormaly horrifying couple of days lately. in these past few days millions of people have died mysetriously, leaving the kanto and johto regions completely empty. you heard that right folks, there is no more human life or pokemon life for that matter, in the kanto and johto areas. the only exception to this is the man whos replaced maximillian, as his tower has automaticaly gone into complete lock down keeping him forced inside, and anything else forced outside. we will have more news to report in a moment.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,176. Posted:

Alex"Then that's what we'll need to defeat Cofagrigus...........but sadly, he's probably hearing us right now as we speak, so he'll prepare himself"

(Still in the jewel) Cofagrigus"And I always have a back up plan, but oh boy, something like that to fight against, i'll just prepare myself then"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,177. Posted:

Gold "So, what is our next action?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,178. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, usually somebody at this time would jump out and say something", Ducklett"Hey, I feel like i'm the one who's gonna save the world", Sheldon"Wait...........what!?!", Ducklett"I don't know, maybe i'll be the one who in the end, saves the world or something?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

6,179. Posted:

More Cameras Arrive
They steal Guy's Arrows,Preventing Him from Destroying Them

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,180. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, we could start saving the world by destroying those cameras"