Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,161 to 6,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Uh, who the heck are you pretty boy, were you spying on us this whole time?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Cameras come from The Sky

Meanwhile,At Snow Headquarters...
Snow King "Good,Good!"
Snow Warriors "What is it,Master?"
Snow King "I'm Spying on The Soon Dead Heroes."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then fired a arrow at the cameras, The Masked Arrow"I think we are being watched", Alex"It's not Cofagrigus, he proabbly doesn't know how to use technology like that yet, or maybe doesn't care.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I am Gold, humble servant of the beautiful Princess Zelda and hero of Hyrule. And I was walking by when I heard talk about needing something powerful."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Alex".........oh, well we need to find something to defeat a Cofagrigus, you see he has a powerful jewel, it might have been made by the gods, I wonder how we can destroy that jewel?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold holds out his left hand, revealing the mark of the triforce. Gold "This mark proves I am in possession of the triforce, a sacred artifact created by the gods eons ago. Also, my sword was forged by the heroes of old."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

while this goes on a news report comes on at a nearby city - reporter: well viewers, its been an abnormaly horrifying couple of days lately. in these past few days millions of people have died mysetriously, leaving the kanto and johto regions completely empty. you heard that right folks, there is no more human life or pokemon life for that matter, in the kanto and johto areas. the only exception to this is the man whos replaced maximillian, as his tower has automaticaly gone into complete lock down keeping him forced inside, and anything else forced outside. we will have more news to report in a moment.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Then that's what we'll need to defeat Cofagrigus...........but sadly, he's probably hearing us right now as we speak, so he'll prepare himself"

(Still in the jewel) Cofagrigus"And I always have a back up plan, but oh boy, something like that to fight against, i'll just prepare myself then"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "So, what is our next action?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, usually somebody at this time would jump out and say something", Ducklett"Hey, I feel like i'm the one who's gonna save the world", Sheldon"Wait...........what!?!", Ducklett"I don't know, maybe i'll be the one who in the end, saves the world or something?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we could start saving the world by destroying those cameras"

randomlypikachu

reporter: even more troubling news, mt. silver has disapeared, and in its place is a rather large barrier that apears to be made out of the mountain itself. we can only the armoured man in the sword suddenly runs out no where - ?: im gona free your souls! in a flash of light the camera is destroyed, keeping viewers from seeing the quick death of the reporter and his camera crew - while this goes on a man in full blue and purple robe walks up to gold - ?: hello.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Now another person appears out of nowhere, really, does this happen alot with this group or something?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Who are you?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Somebody in a blue and purple robe, of course!"

randomlypikachu

?: my name is, Sol, and i am here to help you with your causes, to defeat the pure evil cofagrigus, and to defeat the bane of the universe viper, and to prevent the creation of an even bigger threat to come.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"bigger threat to come, what do you mean by that?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Okay Sol. Do you think you can handle things for the rest of the day? I'm starting to feel the effects of being sleep deprived. I don't think I should move on much more. I'll set up a camp here and catch up with you in the morning." Gold sets up camp and immediately goes to sleep.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

sol: by that i meen vipers "2nd solution to the problem." he plans to make a new and improved mewtwo using its DNA and something else which i have yet to determine the true name of. i just know its refered to as the ???.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.