Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,781 to 5,800 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey Phoenix, are there usually coal miners in these tunnels?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her sword. Lucina "This doesn't look like a mine shaft..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Phoenix - No, unless they're ninjas who mine coal for the village

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You're right Lucina, what can they be doing here anyway?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Since when do Ninja's mine coal?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - Why wouldn't they?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, whatever, so are they gonna get in our way or what?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - probably not if they did we would kill them.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well..............then let's just go past them then",Sheldon"Right, we will just walk past them, if they dare to attack, then we will strike them down" Sheldon and the others then walk past the ninja's.

Betelgroose

Phoenix - The exit should be just up here

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and the others then approach the exit, Ducklett"So, where are we now?"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Wait, Viper isn't here, I think we made a wrong turn somewhere?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I think we're in a completely different region than Maxmillian HQ."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, let's go back then", Ducklett"I thought we were following the map right?"

???????"You thought, but I changed it up a little, good luck finding Viper now!"

randomlypikachu

Fourth wall break back earlier...ish than i thought

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, Lance, didn't know we would find you here"

randomlypikachu

Lance: i slept in today and guess i woke up late, so i just followed your scent here. so brother, have i missed anything important?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, Phoenix showed us that there are a network of underground tunnels under the village that lead all over the world, we could use those to sneak up on Viper"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.