Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,761 to 5,780 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, looks like he's not going to get far, I wonder who he or she really is",Pete"Yeah, just like that Masked Arrow", Guy"Yeah, just like him............yeah"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

The thousands of ninja appear
Pointless Ninja #1 - you dare betray your clan now die
All the ninja use inferno on imposter

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, look at that fire", Sheldon"Well, looks like he won't be coming back anytime soon", Ducklett"I could put out that fire with my water, right Sheldon?",Sheldon"Uh, yeah Ducklett"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

The Snow Captain reaches The Top
Snow King "Can't you see I'm Busy?!"
Snow Captain "Yes..."
The Snow Captain dies
Snow King "Those Idiots will pay!"
The Snow King Summons a Bunch of Snow Warriors to Attack The Heroes

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Phoenix - Wait, do we know where viper is?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Betelgroose

Ninjas use inferno on the snow warriors and the snow king

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yeah, he's at Maximillion's HQ, which he took over, he said Max is dead, which he probably killed".

Betelgroose

Phoenix - here's a map of the underground tunnels we should both look over it to see if there is a tunnel that leads there.
Hands Sheldon a map of the tunnels

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right, let's see.............alright, here's something that's near where Viper is"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Well let's get ready to go."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Phoenix - okay then lets go
Everyone goes to the tunnels

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So, how did they build these tunnels?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - these have been here since before I was born. There are people in my clan who can turn into earth dragons instead of fire dragons like me and Paco. I think that's how these were made.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That makes sense", Ducklett"I think we are close!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I was attacked by a thunder dragon before, was that one of your clan, Phoenix?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Phoenix - if they were a human that turned into a thunder than ya most likely.

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Hey, are we almost there yet?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.