Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 541 to 560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Devoured, silly Viper, ghost don't have organs, so they can't digest sweet, lovable, comic relief character that is the great Ducklett like myself, but if this is the surprise, then it's been a great ride and all, but now I got to explore some more" Ducklett then tries to exit abyss that is Dusknoir, but can not "Hey Viper, can you tell your friend to let me out?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

seviper didnt manage to capture dawn but he did get abitof her DNA and returns to me with it hmm this will be good enough adds the DNA to a small glass of odd liquid, pours it over my sword then slashes the downed gardevoir with it hmph *thrusts the second sword into his back but this causes his wounds to heal*that should do it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

stands infront of seviper taking the hit of the psystike

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir gets up and teleports away in search of Celebi

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"VIPER, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, HOW DOES DUCKLETT GET OUT OF THE ABYSS!!!!!!" all of Ducklett's screaming made Dusknoir's stomach shake a little.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hmph i got what i needed dusknoir get the boy and the trespassers out dusknoir teleports ducklet and any trespassers out of the night goodbye for now i'll return tomarow with a new suprise for everyone walks back into the night with seviper locking all paths behind me

SheldonRandoms

"Hey everyone, guess where I was, I was in a Dusknoir's stomach face thing, I was in this place called the abyss and I missed my chance to hug Doris "

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Hey everyone, guess where I was, I was in a Dusknoir's stomach face thing, I was in this place called the abyss and I missed my chance to hug Doris "

I'll revive doris, but it'll cost you money...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir looks at Celebi is astonishment, too stunned to speak

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

What, you made all the Muks and Doris faint, that's what you did, you did not kill them, and then the Muks retreated by going back into the Night, that's what happened, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

What, you made all the Muks and Doris faint, that's what you did, you did not kill them, and then the Muks retreated by into the Night, that's what happened, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?"

Only Doris survived, but she fainted because of hunger...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir finally speaks "Ce.. Celebi? Is that really you?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well i'm sure she'll eat big plates of food when she gets back, Ducklett eats big plates of food all the time...........hey, is that Gardevoir over there, what is he looking at, some kind of green thing, i'm gonna go see" Ducklett walks up to Gardevoir "hey, what happened here"

TsunamiSensei

Still astounded by Celebi, Gardevoir doesn't notice Ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pokes Gardevoir "Hey, who is that, I've never seen that pokemon before, was he in this battle, I was in Dusknoir's stomach face thing while you were batting, so I didn't see"

TsunamiSensei

"This is Celebi, an old friend of mine. He seems to have no memory of the past, but that's ok, because for years, I thought he had died, avenging his death is what drove my actions. But now, seeing him here, it makes me question if I did the right thing for all these years..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well Gardevoir, not all of the humans are the same, there's humans that are nice and help pokemon, and then there's humans who harm pokemon, but you were doing it for the pokemon, whatever you thought was right is the answer only you can answer, also Hello Celebi, my name is Ducklett, nice to meet you, now you can be a new friend of Ducklett, and Ducklett can be a new friend to you, what do you say, high feathers for me and high three for you" Ducklett then holds out his wing hand whatever "come on, don't leave this Ducklett hanging"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.