General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 541 to 560 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

541. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"When is Dusknoir going to give me my surprise, Viper, you promised a surprise especialy for me, well where is it?"

He lied :P

Viper would never lie to me, he would coil me up, bite me, slash me, or just plan throw me out of the night, but he has Dusknoir here taking me someplace with a surprise, I wonder what it could be.........why am I talking to myself............QUACK!!!!!"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

542. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

the suprise is getting devoured by a dusknoir. meanwhile during all the chaos my seviper manages to find his way to dawn and captures her

Dark red uses his most powerful powers to save dawn
(BTW, Dark red has it too...)

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

543. Posted:

Gardevoir, exhausted and in pain, allows the land to drop before passing out due to blood loss.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

544. Posted:

"Devoured, silly Viper, ghost don't have organs, so they can't digest sweet, lovable, comic relief character that is the great Ducklett like myself, but if this is the surprise, then it's been a great ride and all, but now I got to explore some more" Ducklett then tries to exit abyss that is Dusknoir, but can not "Hey Viper, can you tell your friend to let me out?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

545. Posted:

Mewtwo uses Phystrike on Seviper

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

546. Posted:

seviper didnt manage to capture dawn but he did get abitof her DNA and returns to me with it hmm this will be good enough adds the DNA to a small glass of odd liquid, pours it over my sword then slashes the downed gardevoir with it hmph *thrusts the second sword into his back but this causes his wounds to heal*that should do it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

547. Posted:

stands infront of seviper taking the hit of the psystike

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

548. Posted:

Gardevoir gets up and teleports away in search of Celebi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

549. Posted:

"VIPER, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, HOW DOES DUCKLETT GET OUT OF THE ABYSS!!!!!!" all of Ducklett's screaming made Dusknoir's stomach shake a little.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

550. Posted:

hmph i got what i needed dusknoir get the boy and the trespassers out dusknoir teleports ducklet and any trespassers out of the night goodbye for now i'll return tomarow with a new suprise for everyone walks back into the night with seviper locking all paths behind me

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

551. Posted:

Celebi teleports back to Garvdeoir

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

552. Posted:

"Hey everyone, guess where I was, I was in a Dusknoir's stomach face thing, I was in this place called the abyss and I missed my chance to hug Doris :("

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

553. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Hey everyone, guess where I was, I was in a Dusknoir's stomach face thing, I was in this place called the abyss and I missed my chance to hug Doris :("

I'll revive doris, but it'll cost you money...

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

554. Posted:

Gardevoir looks at Celebi is astonishment, too stunned to speak

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

555. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

What, you made all the Muks and Doris faint, that's what you did, you did not kill them, and then the Muks retreated by going back into the Night, that's what happened, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

556. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

What, you made all the Muks and Doris faint, that's what you did, you did not kill them, and then the Muks retreated by into the Night, that's what happened, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?"

Only Doris survived, but she fainted because of hunger...

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

557. Posted:

Gardevoir finally speaks "Ce.. Celebi? Is that really you?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

558. Posted:

"Well i'm sure she'll eat big plates of food when she gets back, Ducklett eats big plates of food all the time...........hey, is that Gardevoir over there, what is he looking at, some kind of green thing, i'm gonna go see" Ducklett walks up to Gardevoir "hey, what happened here"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

559. Posted:

Still astounded by Celebi, Gardevoir doesn't notice Ducklett.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

560. Posted:

Dark red uses a max revive on Doris

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi