General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 521 to 540 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

521. Posted:

more than ready actualy, seviper do your job i'll take care of things here seviper goes off to do a secret task ive asigned him, now then make your move.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

522. Posted:

Gardevoir uses his powers to lift the ground he and Viper are standing on and suspend it in the air " A fair arena, nobody enters or leaves." Gardevoir then lunges at Viper.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

523. Posted:

Magmortar appeared
Magmortar:Viper, you've got 24 hours to surrender, or all your muks (even doris) DIES!

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

524. Posted:

as soon as gardevoir gets into my range i atempt to strike him with my blade kill them if you want, it doesnt matter at this point.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

525. Posted:

Ducklett then found the night opened and nobody guarding it "might as well walk in and see what I can find, maybe even scare off some ghosts" Ducklett then enters the night.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

526. Posted:

Gardevoir is hit and flinches, the wound starts to bleed " I must fight on!" Gardevoir teleports behind Viper and stabs him.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

527. Posted:

Krookodile:We better keep dawn away from seviper, otherwise seviper will steal the most powerful thing in the universe

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

528. Posted:

grah >.< pulls out my second blade and spins around slicing you twice! hm looks like a certain someones been in the night hehe theres a little suprise waiting there especialy for him. and as for you gardevoir youve obviously been around for quite some time, so tell me what do you know about the pokemon celebi? or the pokemon dialga? either one will do.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

529. Posted:

Drills into the nights tower

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

530. Posted:

"I love surprises, i'll close my eyes and then the surprise comes in, I wonder what it is, Viper gives out the best gifts, he's such a nice snake/human"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

531. Posted:

a dusknoir comes up to ducklet and then starts sucking him into the abyss of his body

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

532. Posted:

Alright now, the death of all muks will begin!

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

533. Posted:

Gardevoir kneels due to his numerous injuries. " I only have heard of Dialga in legend, but I know of Celebi. Celebi was actually a friend of mine in my childhood. We spent years exploring forests and caves. But on one unforgettable day, a group of humans came into a cave Celebi and I were exploring. They were looking for coal and knew there was some in the cave. The men decided to use dynamite to excavate. The explosion caused a cave-in and the men ran. I managed to escape, but I had lost Celebi in the blast. I searched the rubble for weeks, but I found nothing. And that was the day I realized man didn't care about us, they only cared about themselves. They were ruining the planet and the lives of pokemon and didn't even think twice about it! That was when I vowed to get my revenge, to keep man from ruining the lives of any more pokemon by any means necessary, to avenge the Celebi's death. Heh, I told you all I know about Celebi, and worked my backstory in there as well..."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

534. Posted:

"Hey Dusknoir, are you going to show me the surprise, I don't see it in your belly, so that must mean he's taking me there, this means I get a ride somewhere and a surprise!!!"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

535. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir kneels due to his numerous injuries. " I only have heard of Dialga in legend, but I know of Celebi. Celebi was actually a friend of mine in my childhood. We spent years exploring forests and caves. But on one unforgettable day, a group of humans came into a cave Celebi and I were exploring. They were looking for coal and knew there was some in the cave. The men decided to use dynamite to excavate. The explosion caused a cave-in and the men ran. I managed to escape, but I had lost Celebi in the blast. I searched the rubble for weeks, but I found nothing. And that was the day I realized man didn't care about us . I vowed to get my revenge, to keep man from ruining the lives of any more pokemon by any means necessary. Heh, I told you all I know about Celebi, and worked my backstory in there as well..."

I found your Celebi a few days ago, but it lost all of it's memory...

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

536. Posted:

picks you up hm well aperantly celebi lives, when i find him or dialga im going to bring the final act of my plan to light.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

537. Posted:

R.I.P all Muks

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

538. Posted:

"When is Dusknoir going to give me my surprise, Viper, you promised a surprise especialy for me, well where is it?"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

539. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"When is Dusknoir going to give me my surprise, Viper, you promised a surprise especialy for me, well where is it?"

He lied :P

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

540. Posted:

the suprise is getting devoured by a dusknoir. meanwhile during all the chaos my seviper manages to find his way to dawn and captures her