General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 561 to 580 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

561. Posted:

Pokes Gardevoir "Hey, who is that, I've never seen that pokemon before, was he in this battle, I was in Dusknoir's stomach face thing while you were batting, so I didn't see"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

562. Posted:

"This is Celebi, an old friend of mine. He seems to have no memory of the past, but that's ok, because for years, I thought he had died, avenging his death is what drove my actions. But now, seeing him here, it makes me question if I did the right thing for all these years..."

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

563. Posted:

"Well Gardevoir, not all of the humans are the same, there's humans that are nice and help pokemon, and then there's humans who harm pokemon, but you were doing it for the pokemon, whatever you thought was right is the answer only you can answer, also Hello Celebi, my name is Ducklett, nice to meet you, now you can be a new friend of Ducklett, and Ducklett can be a new friend to you, what do you say, high feathers for me and high three for you" Ducklett then holds out his wing hand whatever "come on, don't leave this Ducklett hanging"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

564. Posted:

Light red, Dark reds rival appeared!

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage

Plusle

565. Posted:

"Suienkou ready your aim at earth!"

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

566. Posted:

Rayquaza goes to @marioandsonicfy's base to attack

Backlog
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage

Plusle

567. Posted:

"Damn get that Rayquaza out of my base tangeladroids!"

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

568. Posted:

marioandsonicfy wrote:

"Damn get that Rayquaza out of my base tangeladroids!"

Mewtwo, Arceus, and Magikarp are attacking, too >:3

Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

569. Posted:

Gardevoir goes on a journey to return the memory of Celebi.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

570. Posted:

Mewtwo practices to win the battle

Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

571. Posted:

Gardevoir takes Celebi to the site of the collapse and sees if that stirs up any of Celebi's memories.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

572. Posted:

Dark red goes back in time to kill Light red,Thus leaving Dark red,Light red,and Normal red dead,thus leaving Mewtwo dead in the desert

Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

573. Posted:

Gardevoir uses Celebi's powers to travel back in time and stop Dark Red from killing Light Red.

Edited on by Pikpikp

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

574. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir uses Celebi's powers to travel back in time and stop Dark Red from killing Light Red.

i am mewtwo,just in ghost form
Look,to revive mewtwo,you gotta do it the hard way
First,Go out to the exact spot where mewtwo had died (thats the first step)

Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

575. Posted:

Gardevoir goes to exactly where Mewtwo died

Edited on by Pikpikp

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

576. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

• Gardevoir goes to exactly where Mewtwo died*

Step 2:Touch The Blue orb

Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

577. Posted:

Gardevoir touches the blue orb

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

578. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir touches the blue orb

Ok,you'll be taken back to costal city,on the exact day that Dark red,Light red,and Normal red died
Step 3:Go to the town square-you'll be looking for these girls:
UntitledUntitledUntitled

Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

579. Posted:

Gardevoir heads to the town square and looks for the three girls

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

580. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir heads to the town square and looks for the three girls

Step 4:Head back to the tallest and biggest building in the city (Thats where Dark red,Light red,and Normal red died)

Backlog