Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,381 to 5,400 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Did you ever figure out who TMA is?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Red "Dark King,I want you to prove to those guys that you're actually a Nice Person."
Dark King "Alright..."
Dark Warriors "Master,Are you alright?"
Silver "Dark King,You might want to Heal before you Fight those Bad People."
Dark King "Alright..."
Water Warriors "Since That Traitor of The Dark King is joining those Heroes,We'll attack!"
Water Warriors begin to flood The Place

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Guy"No, but he said he stole a red jewel from a museum, saying it belonged to a special Confagrigus or something" Pete"I heard about that in a newspaper, they just brought it in, they said that this Confagrigus was the coffin for some Pharaoh who died, I think they said that Confagrigus is also dead, as it was buried in a pyramid for thousands of years"

I got to go get ready for work, so i'll be back in about 30 minutes.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Now add water knights to the list of things that want to kill us."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then Ducklett, since they are water, freeze them" Ducklett"Right" Ducklett then used ice beam on the water knights, freezing them, then Sheldon broke them with his sword.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "This is too easy" Daniel curses the water warriors to evaporate.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Eventually, Sheldon and the others fight back the water warriors and they retreat, Sheldon"Well, looks like we took care of them, let's just wait here and rest for now", ???????"Anyday now, soon I shall get my power back, there's no way any of them can use that power, because I made it that only I can use it and if they try anyway, well the results will end badly for them"

I got to go to work now, i'll be back in about 4 hours (unless this snow storm ruins everything again)

TsunamiSensei

Daniel stops the arrow and turns it around. The arrow is electrified and shot into a water warrior. Daniel "Don't mess with magic"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

I'm here.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett Revives Thread

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I guess those water things stopped attacking."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Good, well what should we do until we are attacked again?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Find a place we'd want to be attacked at. Set up defenses and prepare for the inevitable assault."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pete"What, how will I defend myself?" Guy"You're a chief, use a frying pan or another one of your tools, chiefs don't release this, but they have lots of weapons", Sheldon"Sheldon*"Right, prepare for an attack!"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then points his sword towards the man, Sheldon"And just who are you?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.