Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,401 to 5,420 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"We have no idea who you are, what if you are here to try and kill us?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her sword and points it at the man. Lucina "Then why are you here?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Lucina lowers her weapon. "Why would you do that?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Maybe he's gonna tell us a lie!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, just tell us who you are and what you want!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"................and?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Like that "Looker" person. I hope you're not as creepy as him."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Looker person, who's that?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I met another member of the IP and his codename was Looker. He was really weird."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up and greets everyone morning everyone, have i missed anything?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Speaking of police, I wonder if that Masked Arrow is being chased by them" Guy"Probably", in Guys mind, Guy(But there's this female cop that almost got me, looks like they are sending better people after me.)

randomlypikachu

(i'll be right back, gona eat dinner)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"So.........Vance, how did you find us?"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, you better tell us then", ???????"Man, this is boring, come on, hurry up and leave them, then i'll be there, just you wait"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.