Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,281 to 5,300 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " But we don't know how he did it..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, he sometimes he tries to attack us, maybe if we can find him, then we can see what he's up to?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina eats an apple. Lucina " That seems like a plan. But what do we do until he attacks?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we could just go into town or something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't see why not."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

So then Sheldon and the others then go to town.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "We're in town, now what?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't maybe we can............" ???????"Oh man, I dropped my ingredients" some man drops his ingredients all over the floor, Sheldon"Well, maybe we should first help this person out"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina helps the man pick up the ingredients and gives them back to him. Lucina "Here are your ingredients."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Thanks for the help you two...........but i'm going to be late for when the restaurant opens, oh dear, well thank you again for the help, and your Ducklett was also a big help as well.................uh, I got to go now" The man then runs away Sheldon"Well, at least we helped someone today, he seemed like he was in a hurry" Ducklett"I wonder why he was late?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Let's try to find this restaurant."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well........alright, I saw that guy run that way..............huh, where did Guy go, that's not important right now, let's follow him" Sheldon and the others follow this man.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Guy's probably off stealing something."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and the others then make it to the restaurant, Sheldon"Well, we found the place"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Let's go inside." They enter the restaurant.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????".........huh, oh, it's you kids, what are you doing here, did I forget something again?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - oh good, a restaurant I'm hungry

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "No, we're just looking around. Do you need any more help?"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix - well you could clean the blood off my sword

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

???????"No, i'm fine, i'm just starting up things and........" Boss"Hey, get back to work, it's gonna be a busy day today" ???????"Sorry, but I got to go rev some things, well now, i'll see you later I guess" The man then goes inside the kitchen.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.