Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,261 to 5,280 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and the others then go to the base camp.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - so battles are gonna get challenging now!!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yes, but what should we do now, get some rest, or do something else?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: well im all for rest, time traveling makes me tired falls asleep standing and leaned up against a tree - lance: im gona sleep too, good night brother, night all. yoshi: sleeps next to cassey for the night incase she wakes up - vipers voice: well tomarow things are gona be very interesting, especialy for you sheldon. voice disapears

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Rest."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then releases all of his (current.........or uh, past) Pokemon, Sheldon"......................" Salamence"Huh, what's wrong Sheldon?!?!?!" Snorlax"zzzzzzzz, maybe he's hungry, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Sheldon"................group hug!!!!" Sheldon then hugs all of his Pokemon, Salamence"What's wrong with you?" Sheldon"My hair is fine like this" Salamence"...........what is this, never mind, everyone, go to sleep" Salamence then smacks Sheldon with his tail and then Sheldon gets knocked out and goes to sleep, then the rest of Sheldon's pokemon go to sleep as well, Purrloin"Well, at least now we know how to get Riolu to join us" Guy"Yes, but it really hurt Sheldon when Rio......I mean, Lucario had to tell him that he wanted to leave him, it wasn't like that Pidove, oh no, Lucario just...........nevermind, let's just go to sleep" Guy and Purrloin then go to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Guy, and the rest of there Pokemon then wake up Sheldon"Well, we are back to when we were younger Ducklett........."Ducklett"Why do you seem sad Sheldon, are you not happy that we have a second chance to prevent a bad future, now we can turn it into a good future", Sheldon"Yeah, I guess you're right, but it's just, it doesn't matter if this future ends up good or bad, I still have that responsibility to deal with" Ducklett"You don't mean" Sheldon"Yes, that right, that Pokemon sanctuary, the owner of it now will eventually die in 4 years, because she had that disease that would take her life", Ducklett"But since we went back in time, that's not your responsibility", Sheldon"I guess you're right, but now I know what's gonna happen, if it wasn't for me in the bad future, thousands of Pokemon would have been captured, possibly killed, I couldn't let that happen, I made that secret location for all the Pokemon to hide.....................but I didn't know that a future where the Lavender ruled could even happen, is this because I gave up fighting, for a better life, I still knew how to fight, but that was to protect Pokemon.........." Sheldon then stands up, Sheldon"Well............I just wanted to stop fighting, to live in a world of peace and Pokemon, but it seems there's still evil out there that will make bad futures for everyone...............Ducklett, my future, your future, everybody's future will be changed, I will still continue to fight, I will go take a short break from the group once we have defeated the Lavender, but will return to battle, that is a promise, now go and play with Riolu, while he's still with us, I just hope I can have a future with him........" Ducklett then goes and plays with Riolu, Sheldon"But still................I don't want to fight like this, what i'm doing is something I don't like..............and it still hurts very much" Sheldon then begins to cry.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina walks up to Sheldon. Lucina "Sometimes we have to fight, even if we don't want to. We aren't fighting for us alone, but for the future. Ok, philosophy time's over, let's eat!" Lucina produces a variety of foods.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I know that, but it's just that, I don't like it, I just don't want to...............oh, food" Sheldon and his Pokemon then eat the food.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Other than Lance, do you think anyone truly enjoys fighting? Not even my future husband, Mr. curse first, ask questions later, likes to fight. But we have to. We have to." Lucina eats a bagel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't know, you seem to overcome these feelings about battling, but it's just..........I don't know" Sheldon then eats the other bagel.

JunkosBoobies

Red wakes up
Silver "Red,You're missing out!"
Silver then gets into a Bacon Eating contest with Red
Silver "I win!"
Red "Damn,Almost had that trophy..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " That's true. I'm able to do that by thinking about no matter how terrible fighting is, if we lose, the world will be worse."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I suppose.................I guess i'll fight for everyone, but it's just, I want to also help out the Pokemon, I don't know why, ever since I was younger, I guess I sorta feel connected to Pokemon, but i'm part Ducklett, so that would make sense"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "How did that happen anyway? The part ducklett thing."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It was something about cloning and fusing, man, that was a long time ago"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " So, what did you do in the 30 years of peace we had?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I went back to my hometown in Driftveil City, then I just traveled around looking at what changed over the last 50 years I was gone, then I noticed this place, it was a Pokemon sanctuary............well, to make this short, the owner of it died years later from a disease, and then I was left in charge of things for 30 years, the Lavender came and now i'm here, what about you?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " Well, Daniel and I got married, but I already said that. I also went back to the town where Vaati killed my parents. Apparently, it was their stand that kept Vaati from destroying the whole town. Their stone selves were turned into statues and at them was a plaque. When I read it, I started to cry. It said " Lucina, we know you will return a hero." Supposedly, the people in hiding heard my mother say that as she was turned to stone. and for the rest of the time, Daniel and I searched the land to find Vaati and avenge my parents' death at his hand. Then Giovanni took over, so I changed targets to him."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh.......................well, that Giovanni also changed the future, well at least I know who else to target"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.