Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,181 to 5,200 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Phoenix - get prepared everyone the road ahead is dangerous

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldon Machamp_king made an alternate future where Giovanni took over the world. I guess we're in that one now.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Why, what's up ahead, is it the clan of darkness?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Sheldon Machamp_king made an alternate future where Giovanni took over the world. I guess we're in that one now.

There was a second one that @randomusername made we are in that one now

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Guy"Why, what's up ahead, is it the clan of darkness?"

Phoenix - yes, we're going to find out what happened to Paco

TsunamiSensei

@Groose_lord They're the same time skip.

Lucina "How long has it been since all of us were together. Five years?" (Remember, Lucina and Daniel barely aged.)

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We should be watch where we are going, we have no idea who they are, they could be watching us as we speak"

Kid Icarus Uprising the forth wall So is everyone 30 years older now?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

@senseipikpik

randomusername wrote:

thirty years later since...time skip happend, the lavenders have been oddly silent and viper has as well...today that silencce is broken. the lavenders begin popping up everywhere in great numbers. theres about 2,000 in each region. clearly something is being planned on a large scale by the lavender queen.

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Time Travel and Time Skips are so confusing

Betelgroose

Everyone goes to the jungle
Something moves in the trees
10 ninja of darkness jump out of the trees

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: actualy i was still going with @machamp_kings time skip. the lavenders had just been unactive during giovanis take over as had viper... @sheldonrandoms ... time skips are confusing x-x

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

@randomusername
Okay then now let's kill some ninja

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"There's Ninja's here, everyone, get ready for battle" Sheldon then took out his sword and slashed 3 of the ninja's in one blow, Guy then fired a arrow a ninja.

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up and finds sheldon fighting ninja, he then brings out his claws and rips into three of their chests, pulling out their hearts each time well this is a fun way to start a morning.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her bow and fires an arrow at a ninja. Daniel curses one of the ninjas to fight for him. The ninja turns on his ninja brethren.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

The ninja catches the arrow.
ninja - you really think you can hit us with a puny arrow

Betelgroose

Ninja slices at Lucina

TsunamiSensei

The ninja Daniel cursed blocks the attack. Cursed ninja "Must...serve...master." The ninja slices at the other ninja.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Snow Ork Boss :"Tough soldiers,GO!"
Snow Soldiers :"Right!"
The Snow Soldiers Stab Sheldon and Guy
Silver grabs The Ninja's Chest and Throws The Ninja onto The Ground

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.