Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Phoenix - no doesn't look like it. There are 2 beds we should get some rest

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yes, well, Goodnight everyone"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

Ducklett Revives

That should work.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

Ducklett Revives

That should work.

No,That should. Untitled

But this is the better choice.

Betelgroose

Phoenix wakes up
Phoenix - hey what's this?
Picks up something on the floor.
Phoenix - this has the emblem of a rival clan on it. Maybe they kidnapped Paco

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, rival clan, what are you talking about?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - there are other ninja clans that live in villages like this one. We tend to battle this specific one alot.
The clan of Darkness

Betelgroose

Phoenix - this one is nearby in the jungle we should go there. But make sure you're prepared before we leave they have a lot of guards around there village.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"The clan of darkness, who are they, never heard of them"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'm with Phoenix."

4th Wall break Is this current time, or 30 years in the future? I can't remember.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Phoenix - they're a lot like the clan that I'm in except they are evil. They dress completely black and never reveal themselves unless they have to.

SheldonRandoms

@Sensei_PikPik Current time.

Betelgroose

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Lucina "I'm with Paco."

4th Wall break Is this current time, or 30 years in the future? I can't remember.

Phoenix - impossible no one has seen him for 9 years

4th wall break 30 years in the future.

TsunamiSensei

Arggh!!! Different answers! Which is it!?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

We still know where Paco is in the current time.
30 years in the future is when Paco is missing

SheldonRandoms

I thought.............uh, there was a time skip somewhere?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.