Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

glaciar: pretty soon during my training i found most of them were still weak except for one person, one man im willing to obey simply because hes probably the only person stronger than me, draco... with that my story is done... fourth wall break and with that i still got time left so i need to come up with something else to do here for now sine those stories are done.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Untitled
@LordJumpMad Surrender, or else this fish, with his tail fin, will take control of this madness.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds But Fred Rechid's tail fin blocks your attract and sends it back at you, now you don't serve LordJumpMad anymore, know you will serve Fred Rechid and will Rev Up Those Fryers, now bow down and rev up those fryers.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Emeralds But Fred Rechid's tail fin blocks your attract and sends it back at you, now you don't serve LordJumpMad anymore, know you will serve Fred Rechid and will Rev Up Those Fryers, now bow down and rev up those fryers.

You silence your foolishness I would never betray our Lord, now you bow before your Lord or I will throw you in the fryer and be served to him as dinner.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Fourth wall break ... well i guess now would be agood time to bring back an older character for a litlte while all of the class one whos shown up in this dream disapear and viper apears standing up on a building - viper: why hello there all, i see some new faces tonight, have you all come to see your deaths?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds Why not, you will hate it at first, but soon, you will love to Rev Up Those Fryers, now what do you say, will you serve in revving up the madness?
Untitled

BadKitty

I can understand you wanting my sexy butt by your side such a foolish atempt I am not treturous as you may be, don't worry I'll break you, you'll soon accept your place below and serving your Mad Lord, and you will love it!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

I can understand you wanting my sexy butt by your side such a foolish atempt I am not treturous as you may be, don't worry I'll break you, you'll soon accept your place below and serving your Mad Lord, and you will love it!

Untitled
Untitled
What did you mean by that first part, I just want you to rev up those fryers, also, what did you think of that picture of your new master, looks great, right?

randomlypikachu

viper: wrong girly, you will all soon learn your place as members of the after lifes chorus, cus soon you will all be dead along with the rest of the universe. because whenever this dream ends draco will arive at the top of the tower and gain his strongest form, he'll then use it to launch a draco metoer strong enough to destroy this world, but we arent stoping there! were gona move on doing this from world to world to world untill ultimately theres no universe left to even live in. i think its a nice plan if i do say so myself.

randomlypikachu

@sheldon .... goodsir tonight you have won yourself one internet saves pic

BadKitty

Tail whips all to the ground bow before the all mighty LordJumpMad our Lord and Master grovel before his feet! pray for his forgivness!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad: Foolish creatures, drunk on your blind power. Do you possess the resolve to stop me? Do you possess the sheer fortitude that is on par with me?!
You continue to struggle, even knowing your going to fail,the price for your insolence shall be paid in blood, and now, foolish one, you reap what you have sown. NOW Burn in the everlasting hellfire of my Madness! Be utterly annihilated, down to the very last scrap of D N A! And transcended your humanity, being reborn anew , as I rename this thread "LordJumpMad takes over the world"

May you rot for all eternity in a putrefying grave, you insolent worm, for the weak do not deserve a rematch, but an open grave bearing their name.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

@sheldon .... goodsir tonight you have won yourself one internet saves pic

I rushed on it a little, but it still looks alright, and thank you

SheldonRandoms

LordJumpMad wrote:

LordJumpMad: Foolish creatures, drunk on your blind power. Do you possess the resolve to stop me? Do you possess the sheer fortitude that is on par with me?!
You continue to struggle, even knowing your going to fail,the price for your insolence shall be paid in blood, and now, foolish one, you reap what you have sown. NOW Burn in the everlasting hellfire of my Madness! Be utterly annihilated, down to the very last scrap of D N A! And transcended your humanity, being reborn anew , as I rename this thread "LordJumpMad takes over the world"
May you rot for all eternity in a putrefying grave, you insolent worm, for the weak do not deserve a rematch, but an open grave bearing their name.

Untitled

but you forgot the part about REVVING UP THOSE FRYERS!!!!!
Also, did you see this picture, it's awesome, @AmazingPopo_Man will go LOL after seeing this picture, maybe i'll make it my avatar, what do you think?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: looks at jumpy and emey for several minutes then he begins to make the ground shake and volcanos rise as he prepares to make what is possibly the most important statement of his life ... no. anyway looks towards fred rechid and sheldon now that you know my plans, what exactly do you have in mind to stop them when this dream ends?

SheldonRandoms

Fred Rechid"Well, maybe me and Tom Smith can go to the shell shack, because they have a talking dog!"
Sheldon"I'm not sure, I still don't know if any of this is even real..........."

randomlypikachu

viper: eh...thats kinda hard to explain. none of what your seeing is real right now, but the stories youve heard today are pretty much true. i made this dream for you lot because ive bored sitting around waiting and ...this spiced things up a little today.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So M.bison.......I mean LordJumpMad and Fred Rechid are not real, and you made all of this up, well at least this explains alot" Ducklett"........but that emeralds did something strange to me" Sheldon"Sorry Ducklett, but we all have nightmare's, it's to bad this is all a dream, because I sorta like that Fred Rechid guy, I wonder if he's real somewhere?"

randomlypikachu

lance: walks in out of a random place he just might be sheldon.. he just might be. who knows, maby hes in an underwater city right now, at a local fast food restaurant, telling the local frycook to rev up those fryers cus hes ready for a krabby patty, or something along those lines.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.