Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,801 to 4,820 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Fred Rechid"Well, until this dream is over, you will just have to look at my tail fin"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: well i shall be going now, perhaps you'll awaken tomarow. disapears

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes............maybe I will" Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, are we all having the same dream, or is it one of us having this dream?" Sheldon"Let's..........just fall on the white ground............and close our eyes.................and sleep......." Sheldon then hugs Ducklett and the two then fall asleep.

Fred Rechid"..........well then, i'm just gonna go on a date with this fryer then" Fred Rechid then goes on a date with a fryer.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

Follow this order Sheldon!
use that fish face creation you made as your avatar :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I must say, you look alot better now, thne you did before Sheldon.
Everyone should have an avatar as great as mines, good to see you choose my Madness ಠ‿ರೃ

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds Somehow, it's my new avatar.

@LordJumpMad Yes, your madness is swell.

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Emeralds Somehow, it's my new avatar.

@LordJumpMad Yes, your madness is swell.

Thats a good minion, I like it :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds Well since i'm a minion (as in me Anthony and not the character's Sheldon and Guy in the role play), what should I do now to serve the master?

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Emeralds Well since i'm a minion (as in me Anthony and not the character's Sheldon and Guy in the role play), what should I do now to serve the master?

The Lord has requested you bring him Slowpoke tails a lot of Slowpoke tails!
do ask ordered and be rewarded~

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

The Lord has requested you bring him Slowpoke tails a lot of Slowpoke tails!
do ask ordered and be rewarded~

Untitled

Alright, here's some Slowpoke tails for the Lord, so what's my reward?

BadKitty

Here is your reward Minion Sheldon, a hat!
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds Oh boy, i'll go try it on right now, it's so great, thank you so much, so is there anything else I can do for the master?

LordJumpMad

You have done minion, you can have this hat!
Untitled
I found it off a dead trainer, who dare stand in my way.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Thank you LordJumpMad, is there anything else I can serve for you?

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

No that will be all for tonight, get your sleep for you will be needing it for tomorrow Minion Sheldon.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

No that will be all for tonight, get your sleep for you will be needing it for tomorrow Minion Sheldon.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldonrandoms I officially approve of Lordrevfred.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MAB

Untitled

20 YEARS LATER....
LordJumpMads rein of madness has ravaged the lands of Sheldon wafting a poisonous stench that has far beyond driven itself into the once fertile soils making life extremely unpleasant for all living organisms...

Untitled

I have been watching from the shadows... Waiting for this upmost opportunity to bring thy pain to this scourge of terror...

IT IS TIME FOR THIS MADNESS...

Untitled

TO FEAR MY MADNESS...

MAB

SheldonRandoms

Okay, I think we all had our fun in this "dream", now then, could we please return where we last left off before this madness happened, @LordJumpMad and @Emeralds, if you would like to continue the madness, then please do it in another thread, or better yet, make a thread of your own, if this madness continues in this thread, then i'll create my own madness of my very own, I mean, I'm SheldonRandoms, no one tells me what to do, and if I made you mad, then take a good look at my name again, now have a nice day.

Now, i'm gonna continue the role play, which i'm typing now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.