Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

Oh no I think I hear him coming every bowing postions! you must serve your Lord and follow your orders and do as he says for he is your new PokemonMaster, you worship him at his mad smelly feet and if you displease him you will be severly punished,
pushes the pokemon to they're knees

Who now?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Fine then I'm a Bidoof. "Bidoof frolicks along and plants flowers in the pokemon's hair and gives everyone a big hug"

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BadKitty

You just need to calm down and accept and serve your new master, only HE makes the rules here, and the past events have been faded away into his madness the new start is now!
uses slam on Donpan to have him laying before his new Lord
You dare talk about our Lord this way beg for his forgivness!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

pikku

Oh great Lord of Madness, hear the prayers of the people of the once-powerful Nintendo Life Empire, we beseech you. We admit we have sinned against you in treating Prosody as a God. We were foolish and now we see that, we have torn down these idols and are now coming before Your throne asking for forgiveness from our iniquities. I, pikku, vow to do solemnly carry out your will until my very last breath if You would only spare the miserable lives of the people in this thread. I will do my best to teach these people the truth that is Sony and Tretton. I will expose Nintendo Wii U for the conspiracy it is. All glory be to LordJumpMad, maker or NintendoDeath, now and forevermore. Amen!
/me tosses ducklett and turtle into a volcano as a sacrificial offering

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Lucina, this city of dragons has many crazy things in it, we must take down this crazy person who thinks we will serve him"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Phyllis of Macaroon leaves his candy castle. Phyllis I am the true lord of this land. All shall bow before me!!!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett flies out of the volcano with the turtle, since he can fly.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Such violence. "Bidoof turns the explosives into explosions of flowers" Now everyone gets a pretty flower! And now there are Fire Emblem characters in this? I thought this was Pokemon? >:[

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

randomlypikachu

guardian: the time to fight is now releases everyone from the room and back to the city of the dragons where the heros enemies once again stand

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@AmazingPopo_Man Once everything gets back to normal, then we can resume the roleplay in peace

pikku

What have you done?!? We are all damned now that our sacrifice has abandoned us LordJumpMad's fury will know no bounds!! All heaven and earth will be consumed by fire and brimstone and pokeballs!!!

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

JeanLuc_Vaycard

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Phyllis of Macaroon "O, Guardian, hold off on your battle until those who are not welcome here have left."

Everyone has a right to be here though. I thought the forums were for everyone. So let everyone participate.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Now then....." Ducklett"Sheldon, that person (whoever @Emeralds is supposed to be) swallowed me whole, I think that she was...." Sheldon"Nevermind about that Ducklett, now then, let's fight" Sheldon then takes out his sword and stabs whoever @Emeralds is supposed to be, then Sheldon stabs whoever that lord is.

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'm leaving until all of this stuff dies down." Daniel goes off to play 3DS.

-Skeletor

BadKitty

pikku wrote:

What have you done?!? We are all damned now that our sacrifice has abandoned us LordJumpMad's fury will know no bounds!! All heaven and earth will be consumed by fire and brimstone and pokeballs!!!

They will beg for forgivness starting with,
It's Anthem hour!
Forces all pokemon to they're knees and have them sing before there Lord ,for the hour
For the honor of LordJumpMad, and his Madness,
We fight today in this madness of war,
And if death comes we will embraces it with madness,
We will remember to dismember our enemies,
Long live LordJumpMad! we shall say in his madness!
We shall smite all who defies the LordJumpMad,
We shall avenge our madness killed by them,
We will exterminate everyone, and everything in the name of madness,
Should one day be proud and victorious, and mad as LordJumpMad,
Long live our lord and master of Madness!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Vayby_Brown wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Phyllis of Macaroon "O, Guardian, hold off on your battle until those who are not welcome here have left."

Everyone has a right to be here though. I thought the forums were for everyone. So let everyone participate.

Yes, but we have started a story already, everyone else is lost and just shouting random things, you can join in, but please, stick with the story, you might be lost, but just read a few pages back and you will be caught up about what's happening now.

If this thread get's locked for a reason.............I hope not.

TsunamiSensei

@Vayby_brown I deleted the post. All are free to participate, just please don't troll like @Emeralds

-Skeletor

JeanLuc_Vaycard

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon"Now then....." Ducklett"Sheldon, that person (whoever @Emeralds is supposed to be) swallowed me whole, I think that she was...." Sheldon"Nevermind about that Ducklett, now then, let's fight" Sheldon then takes out his sword and stabs whoever @Emeralds is supposed to be, then Sheldon stabs whoever that lord is.

"Bidoof turns the kinfe into a flower" Violence solves nothing. And could we please keep it down while his madness' sermon is going on?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.