General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,641 to 4,660 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,641. Posted:

@AmazingPopo_Man Nah, eventually everything will be back to normal, we will remember this as a page of WTF

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,642. Posted:

"Rounds up as many skitties as he can and puts them in a protective environment" These Pokemon are now protected by the PETP (People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon). No one is to harm anymore of these creatures. Otherwise you will be fined or imprisoned. Lets not resort to violence mmk?

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,643. Posted:

Seamus "I am above the law!!!?" Seamus returns from the stars in his gunship and blows up the skitty and PETP.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,644. Posted:

Guy"So, there must be more people in this city of dragons..........that makes sense, even if they do crazy stuff, they must live here.......I think?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,645. Posted:

Sorry but the PETP cannot be blown up. The government provides safe haven for our group and the Pokemon we protect. Why must all this roleplay resort to such violence?

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

4,646. Posted:

Oh no I think I hear him coming every bowing postions! you must serve your Lord and follow your orders and do as he says for he is your new PokemonMaster, you worship him at his mad smelly feet and if you displease him you will be severly punished,
pushes the pokemon to they're knees

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,647. Posted:

@Vayby_brown Because people come to this thread, have nothing to advance the current storyline, have no idea what's going on, and resort to random acts that throw everything off balance.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,648. Posted:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

Sorry but the PETP cannot be blown up. The government provides safe haven for our group and the Pokemon we protect. Why must all this roleplay resort to such violence?

Have you even read any of this roleplay?

If you want to join the correct way, then create a character, and they can have a pokemon (no rare Pokemon, because well.........they are rare)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,649. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

Oh no I think I hear him coming every bowing postions! you must serve your Lord and follow your orders and do as he says for he is your new PokemonMaster, you worship him at his mad smelly feet and if you displease him you will be severly punished,
pushes the pokemon to they're knees

Who now?

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,650. Posted:

Donphan uses Earthquake on @Emmy
Donphan "I WILL NOT Bow Down to that Pile of S#!+!"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,651. Posted:

Fine then I'm a Bidoof. "Bidoof frolicks along and plants flowers in the pokemon's hair and gives everyone a big hug"

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

4,652. Posted:

You just need to calm down and accept and serve your new master, only HE makes the rules here, and the past events have been faded away into his madness the new start is now!
uses slam on Donpan to have him laying before his new Lord
You dare talk about our Lord this way beg for his forgivness!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

pikku

4,653. Posted:

Oh great Lord of Madness, hear the prayers of the people of the once-powerful Nintendo Life Empire, we beseech you. We admit we have sinned against you in treating Prosody as a God. We were foolish and now we see that, we have torn down these idols and are now coming before Your throne asking for forgiveness from our iniquities. I, pikku, vow to do solemnly carry out your will until my very last breath if You would only spare the miserable lives of the people in this thread. :( I will do my best to teach these people the truth that is Sony and Tretton. I will expose Nintendo Wii U for the conspiracy it is. All glory be to LordJumpMad, maker or NintendoDeath, now and forevermore. Amen!
/me tosses ducklett and turtle into a volcano as a sacrificial offering

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,654. Posted:

Sheldon"Lucina, this city of dragons has many crazy things in it, we must take down this crazy person who thinks we will serve him"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,655. Posted:

Phyllis of Macaroon leaves his candy castle. Phyllis I am the true lord of this land. All shall bow before me!!!"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,656. Posted:

Ducklett flies out of the volcano with the turtle, since he can fly.

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,657. Posted:

Such violence. "Bidoof turns the explosives into explosions of flowers" Now everyone gets a pretty flower! And now there are Fire Emblem characters in this? I thought this was Pokemon? >:[

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,658. Posted:

guardian: the time to fight is now releases everyone from the room and back to the city of the dragons where the heros enemies once again stand

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,659. Posted:

@AmazingPopo_Man Once everything gets back to normal, then we can resume the roleplay in peace

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,660. Posted:

Donphan "You have done it,Skitty..."
Donphan then uses Sandstorm,Earthquake,and then Megahorn on Skitty

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing