Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett, while in........Skitty? and used ice beam and froze Skitty, then he used air slash and broke his way out of the skitty...........oh wait, we are not battling, yet, Skitty coughed out Ducklett then.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

watches a skitty get ripped apart and youtubes it dinner and a show n_n
you're safe in my tummy ducky, this way when the Lord gets back he can't hurt you he'll just go mad hunting for you, so no need to fear

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Can I haz Pokemon? African American friendly one please.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TsunamiSensei

Robby the Bidoof eats Skitty, digests her, and poops her out in a nice brown pile. (Why must the trolls come now!!!)

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Oh, thanks............HEY WAIT A MINUTE, WRONG ROLEPLAY!!!!!!" Ducklett then used brave bird and broke out of.......whatever @Emeralds is supposed to be, stomach........LOL WUT?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JeanLuc_Vaycard

So in this roleplay we eat and poop things out? I'm not sure how fun this sounds. Never done a roleplay where we do such graphic things.

BadKitty

Whoa no eat me here this is in public and I not into you that way D: covers up
at least theres a bathroom in here n_n
now I need a slow wet soapy steamy shower, drags lickitung in the bathroom don't mind and noises you may here,

LordJumpMad wrote:

LordJumpMad walks into this mess of an RPG.
I have no idea whats going on in here, but I don't like, I think its time for a few new changes.
As of now, this my thread, and all of you will do as I say, and all your pokemon now belong to me! And there is nothing you can do to stop what madness I am unleashing.

You'll come to accept your new master in time they always do, denial is one of the many steps I'll be right there paw and paw walking you through this.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Vayby_Brown wrote:

So in this roleplay we eat and poop things out? I'm not sure how fun this sounds. Never done a roleplay where we do such graphic things.

.........no, we don't do that, but when random people say random things, stuff like this happen, but if you would like to read what happened, then read some pages back to get caught up.

TsunamiSensei

Seamus the bounty hunter repeatedly shoots skitty with a shotgun. Seamus "That should do it." Seamus returns to the stars.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Guy, and the rest of the Pokemon then wake up, Sheldon"What the heck is going on here, when did these people show up?"

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldonrandoms The only way to escape this would to make a new thread...

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

@AmazingPopo_Man Nah, eventually everything will be back to normal, we will remember this as a page of WTF

JeanLuc_Vaycard

"Rounds up as many skitties as he can and puts them in a protective environment" These Pokemon are now protected by the PETP (People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon). No one is to harm anymore of these creatures. Otherwise you will be fined or imprisoned. Lets not resort to violence mmk?

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

TsunamiSensei

Seamus "I am above the law!!!?" Seamus returns from the stars in his gunship and blows up the skitty and PETP.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"So, there must be more people in this city of dragons..........that makes sense, even if they do crazy stuff, they must live here.......I think?"

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Sorry but the PETP cannot be blown up. The government provides safe haven for our group and the Pokemon we protect. Why must all this roleplay resort to such violence?

BadKitty

Oh no I think I hear him coming every bowing postions! you must serve your Lord and follow your orders and do as he says for he is your new PokemonMaster, you worship him at his mad smelly feet and if you displease him you will be severly punished,
pushes the pokemon to they're knees

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

TsunamiSensei

@Vayby_brown Because people come to this thread, have nothing to advance the current storyline, have no idea what's going on, and resort to random acts that throw everything off balance.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Vayby_Brown wrote:

Sorry but the PETP cannot be blown up. The government provides safe haven for our group and the Pokemon we protect. Why must all this roleplay resort to such violence?

Have you even read any of this roleplay?

If you want to join the correct way, then create a character, and they can have a pokemon (no rare Pokemon, because well.........they are rare)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.