Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,601 to 4,620 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........huh, who are you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

guardian: i am the spirit of a dragon that lingers to make sure the rules are obeyed and the city is protected. i promise i wont harm you all save for any that have disobeidance towards rules or guidelines of the city. the same goes for my counterpart who took up your enemies. stay here and rest for tomarow there is a grave battle ahead you all. oh and guy, purloin. the previous people who atempted to rob are city were punished by being turned into the very jewls and fine metals they tried to rob... if you are wise you will place them back tomarow.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"But.........but.........well, if there's something me and Purrloin can do for you, then could we keep all of this treasure, I mean, where are the other dragons, there's just your counterpart, there must be something we an do to keep this treasure?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

guardian: hmmm i'll make a special exception for you i suppose considdering the burden thats been thrust upon you and your group as well. you may keep the treasure if you and the others can manage to stop dracos plan, and you must share the treasure with the others as well. if you fail to do either of these things while you still carry the treasure you will be turned into rubies and your purloin will be turned into pearls.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That sounds like a fair deal, and besides, i'm actually quite poor myself" Guy"Fine, it's a deal, well, I guess we should get some rest for now" Then Sheldon releases his Pokemon and then they all go to a bed and go to sleep.

randomlypikachu

lance: ... has been silent this whole time thinking about something he noticed during the battle - margie: apears sitting next to lance whats wrong? lance: ... oh its ... its nothing goes to sleep for the night - margie: then apears next to yoshi seeing him in a similar state ... so you nervous about tomarow? yoshi: what do you meen? margie: your granddaughter... you know whats gona have to happen right? yoshi: ... yes... goes to sleep for the night - margie: ... meanwhile im wondering whats going on with lotus .... and those lavenders... whats going on outside this city... sleeps as well

JunkosBoobies

A Man with a Dialga,Palkia,Garchomp,Torterra,Infernape,and Empoleon enter the room
?? "I was late,So I'll fight Draco in the morning."
?? goes to Sleep next to Snake

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

While they are all sleeping, Riolu wakes up and see's some of the ruby's, sapphire's and the rest of the treasure, Guy and Purrloin where looking at it and Riolu want to look at it some more, he gets up and sneaks over to the treasure, but while he's about to grab a sapphire, Purrrloin then wakes up and slaps his paw, Purrloin"Hey, what are you doing?" Riolu"I just wanted to see some of this treasure, where did you get it?" Purrloin"Well, while you where in your pokeball, we where in the city of dragons, and there was a bunch of treasure, just waiting to be taken" Riolu"Wow, I wish I could have been there" Purrloin"Yeah, well you're lucky I like you, or else I would have used my claws on you and that would have hurt quite a bit" *Riolu"Well, thank you for not" Purrloin"Oh it's alright, you can touch the treasure, because we have to share it, because this guardian says we have to"Riolu"Really?"Purrloin"Yeah, Sheldon could use some cash that he gets from all of this, since he said he was poor" Riolu" I never see him buying anything" Purrloin"Yeah, me to, Sheldon doesn't care that much about money, he's acting like a Pokemon, just living out in the wild and berries, actually, that seems like that perfect life for him" Riolu"If I remember from Ducklett, he says that Sheldon is half Pokemon" Purrloin"I guess that makes sense, since he can fuse with Ducklett........hey Riolu, if Sheldon had the chance to transform into a Pokemon, and by that, I mean he can never transform back, he would have to stay the Pokemon he is, and also he can't talk to humans, and if that process would make him lose all his memories of being human, would he do that?"Riolu............If that would make him happy...........then yes" Purrloin"Yeah, your trainer is totally like that.........well, it's getting late, let's get some sleep" Riolu then climbs on Purrloin's bed and then they snuggle and then they get some sleep, while he's still holding on to the sapphire.

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad walks into this mess of an RPG.
I have no idea whats going on in here, but I don't like, I think its time for a few new changes.
As of now, this my thread, and all of you will do as I say, and all your pokemon now belong to me! And there is nothing you can do to stop what madness I am unleashing.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

MAB

CONGLATURATIONS A WIENER IS YOU

MAB

SheldonRandoms

@LordJumpMad That is funny, but really, how can you control this thread, when i'm on of the masters of this thread, and unlucky for you, i'm the one who's always here most of the time, also, what's this madness you will unleash, it's probably nothing, since you will probably forget to comment back here, but if you do, then i'll give you a muffin, and then i'll cause the Fear...Chaos...Madness............. U MAD?

TsunamiSensei

@LJM I can bring the madness like you've never seen before. Step into my domain, and witness true madness.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@LJM I can bring the madness like you've never seen before. Step into my domain, and witness true madness.

Oh dear, this thread now has madness with everyone!

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldonrandoms Don't worry, my madness is controlled... for now.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Sheldonrandoms Don't worry, my madness is controlled... for now.

Yeah I know, I was just joking

BadKitty

You'll never control my kitty butt Oh Lord Of Madness! you may have captured my kitty butt, and locked me in your room I don't know what your plan was for that D:
I can't believe my trainer abandoned me and gave me away to you, what a coward >:[
but I left a nice hair ball on your pillow
well I'm bored time to explore~
strutin around a smelly room~ Oh my what is this I see a closet opens the closet mmmm slowpoketails and >:0 my thongs your fein your in my valubles again >:[
It's so boring in here ;__;
grabs the DK plushie and rolls around chewing on bouncy parts
I am starving I have to make do with whats in here u_u til LordThongThief returns, better be with my sandwich >:[

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up, see's @Emeralds and used water gun on her, then goes back to sleep.

BadKitty

Oh poor ducklett trapped in here too
stomach growls >:]
grabs ducklett and swallows it I prefer roasted duck but raw will do n_n

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.