General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,581 to 4,600 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,581. Posted:

Guy"Hey, we don't fully trust you, actally, I don't trust you at all, now then, where should I start, the Ruby's, or Sapphire's?

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,582. Posted:

A moltres flies next to Alexander. Alexander "The Winds of Fate fuse with pokemon too, just in a slightly different way." Alexander and Moltres begin to glow, and in a tornado of fire and feathers, Moltres disappears. Alexander now had Moltres's wings sprouting from his back, and his right hand has been replaced by a four foot long version of Moltres's beak. Alexander "We call this our basic form." Alexander stabs Inferno with his beak hand.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,583. Posted:

lance: we should keep moving but ... what if we run into cassey, can we really aford one more fight ? cassey: slices down one building with her arm as she is currently pure metal you dont have much choice now. yoshi: danniel, sheldon, guy... we should stay here and fight her, if we keep thining ourselves out theres not gona be anyone left to deal with draco if he makes it to the tower.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,584. Posted:

inferno: cute, but watch this! a giant burst of flames surrounds him and his arcanine and he comes out as a 15 ft tall creature with long mane and fur running down most of his body, exposing his chest. his claws and stronger and also lie on his feet which are now more like paws to the hind legs of a quadraped, he has beastly think fangs and his eyes are pure orange. bring it boy!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,585. Posted:

Sheldon"Right, Lance, go to the tower, we'll stay here and deal with Cassey" Guy"Yeah...........i'm just gonna fill my pockets first" Guy and Purrloin then continue to steal more Ruby's, Sapphire's, and some emeralds"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,586. Posted:

Gold "I'll handle this." Gold runs up and bashes Cassey with the Hylian Shield. Gold "Hey Sheldon, keep going,you should fight Draco." Gold tosses him the master sword. "And win" Gold draws the golden sword and slices at Cassey.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,587. Posted:

Sheldon"Gold, glad to see you here, alright, everyone, let's keep going" Guy"Right, well I got enough Ruby's, Sapphire's, and emeralds, i'll wait and see what else the city of dragons has to offer, i'll be rich by the end of this" Sheldon, Guy and everyone else then keeps going.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,588. Posted:

Alexander "I've killed larger before breakfast." Alexander flies up and dives Inferno, spinning his arm like a drill.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,589. Posted:

Guy"So Lance, where's the next destination, is it a building made from diamonds and pearls?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,590. Posted:

lance : yea, howd ya know? continues running untill they reach the fourth ring where they find buildins of diamond and collumns or pearl and statues of dragons made out of platinum lining the path ways but at the begining of the ring is glaciar holding his sowrd waiting for a fight ... guys, you keep going, i'll take glaciar on.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,591. Posted:

Guy"Well Purrloin, we need to take some of the diamonds, pearls with some platinum quick" Guy and Purrloin then take diamonds, pearls with some platinum and put it in the treasure bag, Sheldon"Right, brother, you take care of him" Sheldon and Guy then keep going.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,592. Posted:

glaciar: sees them heading for the first ring ... guys now! a huge block of ice covers over the first ring that is then surrounded by a circle of blue fire which is then locked in by powerfull steel which is cursed sealed by ghoustly forces ... lance: what!? glaciar: we're not allowing anyone in there untill dracos finished.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,593. Posted:

Sheldon"Dang it, I can't put out those flames"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,594. Posted:

xeron: phases over to sheldon my oponent doesnt seem to be too fiesty right now, so i'll deal with you instead. hahahahahhaaha

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,595. Posted:

Mark, the bloody tornado appears in front of Xeron. Mark "A fighter deserves a part in this." Mark draws his swords and slashes at Xeron.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,596. Posted:

Sheldon"There's just to many of them.........what do you mean feisty right now," Guy"While they are talking, my bags will become full" Purrloin"I swear, if they attack us while we are doing this" Guy"Who, them?" Purrloin"No, the dragons, even though they're gone, I feel like there could still be some here"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,597. Posted:

xeron: oh my, looks like someones gunning for me now hahahha disapears and appears behind him upside down yet above him so hes facing his neck which he then slices with his chained blade - glaciar: .. your lance the gentlemanly beast are you not lance: well yea, although no ones refered to me as that in quite a while glaciar: ah, well beast, i hear your quite powerfull, powerfull enough to be worth even my time perhaps? lance: heh how flattering, i might be i might not be, we'll just have to see i guess. glaciar: creates a blade from ice i see.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,598. Posted:

Guy"Huh, what does he mean by that?" Sheldon**Thinking to himself("I wonder what that beast could be, at least it's on our side......................")

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,599. Posted:

xeron: so which one wants to die right now? hahahaha sheldon or marky?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,600. Posted:

Sheldon"You will never kill me, now then, if there's no other choice, let's battle!"