Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,581 to 4,600 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"So Lance, where's the next destination, is it a building made from diamonds and pearls?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance : yea, howd ya know? continues running untill they reach the fourth ring where they find buildins of diamond and collumns or pearl and statues of dragons made out of platinum lining the path ways but at the begining of the ring is glaciar holding his sowrd waiting for a fight ... guys, you keep going, i'll take glaciar on.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well Purrloin, we need to take some of the diamonds, pearls with some platinum quick" Guy and Purrloin then take diamonds, pearls with some platinum and put it in the treasure bag, Sheldon"Right, brother, you take care of him" Sheldon and Guy then keep going.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

glaciar: sees them heading for the first ring ... guys now! a huge block of ice covers over the first ring that is then surrounded by a circle of blue fire which is then locked in by powerfull steel which is cursed sealed by ghoustly forces ... lance: what!? glaciar: we're not allowing anyone in there untill dracos finished.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, I can't put out those flames"

randomlypikachu

xeron: phases over to sheldon my oponent doesnt seem to be too fiesty right now, so i'll deal with you instead. hahahahahhaaha

TsunamiSensei

Mark, the bloody tornado appears in front of Xeron. Mark "A fighter deserves a part in this." Mark draws his swords and slashes at Xeron.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"There's just to many of them.........what do you mean feisty right now," Guy"While they are talking, my bags will become full" Purrloin"I swear, if they attack us while we are doing this" Guy"Who, them?" Purrloin"No, the dragons, even though they're gone, I feel like there could still be some here"

randomlypikachu

xeron: oh my, looks like someones gunning for me now hahahha disapears and appears behind him upside down yet above him so hes facing his neck which he then slices with his chained blade - glaciar: .. your lance the gentlemanly beast are you not lance: well yea, although no ones refered to me as that in quite a while glaciar: ah, well beast, i hear your quite powerfull, powerfull enough to be worth even my time perhaps? lance: heh how flattering, i might be i might not be, we'll just have to see i guess. glaciar: creates a blade from ice i see.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, what does he mean by that?" Sheldon**Thinking to himself("I wonder what that beast could be, at least it's on our side......................")

randomlypikachu

xeron: so which one wants to die right now? hahahaha sheldon or marky?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You will never kill me, now then, if there's no other choice, let's battle!"

TsunamiSensei

Mark "I'll kill you..." Mark pauses. "I can't stay here. I'll finish you later." Mark is blown off by the wind.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

xeron: swings the chained blade at sheldons wing

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used his other wing and used air slash at the chain, breaking it off of him"

randomlypikachu

xeron: was about to make his next move when he sees the ground begin to shake ah so thats happening now is it?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What, what do you mean?"

randomlypikachu

?: causes everyone in the area to begin floating up to the sky

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, what's happening?" Guy"Purrloin, make sure the treasure doesn't fall"

randomlypikachu

?: everyone ends up in a giant room with beds, medical equipment, and food hello i am one of the guardians of this place is a dragon head statue in the room speaking to them i am here to enforce the rules of this city. like yoursleves, your enemies have been taken up as well in a seperate room with another guardian, so you need not worry about them getting ahead of you untill you are released.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.