Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

xeron: excellent hahahahhaa phases through it and then swings the blade on its chain sliceing at jeff - inferno: hm goes back to human form and uses phase one to get arcanines claws know what, forget my bio transformation, i want this to be extra fun for me claws light up as i slice alexander doesnt matter if my fire wont hurt you, i still have the brute power ive grown to love this for.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"But we still need to make it to the tower!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Alexander "Claws don't have much of an affect against full body armor. Try a different attack." Alexander slices at Inferno.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Norm comes Back
Norm "Miltank,use Stomp!"
Miltank uses Stomp on Xeron
Snake comes Back
Snake "Dusclops,Use Curse!"
Dusclops uses Curse on Inferno

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, let's fuse now" Ducklett"Right" Sheldon and Ducklett then fuse, Sheldon"Well, if you won't leave us, then i'll be forced to strike you down!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

inferno: wana bet? points at some marks where the metals scratched off revealing alexanders flesh unlike keiths claws which were used to deliver quick accurate attacks or margies which were used for better reach and easier slicing, mine are made for pure destructing, cutting anything thats in their way, gota say i love em. tell ya what though, im not a guy who likes to beat around the bush so to speak so want to just get to the meet of this fight and take me on in my phase three? xeron: wow pulls back on the chain moving his sword upward to block the stomp hahahahaha he really wants to cause destruction today.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used air slash on the chains Sheldon"I agree with Guy, we still need to get to the tower in time, well, i'm waiting" Guy"Purrloin, let's go hide while they are battling" Guy and Purrloin then look for a place to hide"

randomlypikachu

lance: looks like they've got inferno, and xeron under control... sheldon, you lucina and myself should keep going.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right, let's keep moving!"

randomlypikachu

lance: continues into the third ring where building are made of ruby and saphire, with emerald collumns everywhere and a spring with a ruby and saphire statue of a dragon in the center of an emerald colored body of water known as emerald spring

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername I see what you did there.

Sheldon"Wow, this looks so pretty" just then, Guy is seen running right behind them, Guy"My arrows would have been useless back there, where did you all go...........and look at this place, can we stay here for a while, I want to take some souvenirs with me"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "You know I'm still here, right Lance? Anyway, let's keep moving"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Hey, we don't fully trust you, actally, I don't trust you at all, now then, where should I start, the Ruby's, or Sapphire's?

TsunamiSensei

A moltres flies next to Alexander. Alexander "The Winds of Fate fuse with pokemon too, just in a slightly different way." Alexander and Moltres begin to glow, and in a tornado of fire and feathers, Moltres disappears. Alexander now had Moltres's wings sprouting from his back, and his right hand has been replaced by a four foot long version of Moltres's beak. Alexander "We call this our basic form." Alexander stabs Inferno with his beak hand.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: we should keep moving but ... what if we run into cassey, can we really aford one more fight ? cassey: slices down one building with her arm as she is currently pure metal you dont have much choice now. yoshi: danniel, sheldon, guy... we should stay here and fight her, if we keep thining ourselves out theres not gona be anyone left to deal with draco if he makes it to the tower.

randomlypikachu

inferno: cute, but watch this! a giant burst of flames surrounds him and his arcanine and he comes out as a 15 ft tall creature with long mane and fur running down most of his body, exposing his chest. his claws and stronger and also lie on his feet which are now more like paws to the hind legs of a quadraped, he has beastly think fangs and his eyes are pure orange. bring it boy!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right, Lance, go to the tower, we'll stay here and deal with Cassey" Guy"Yeah...........i'm just gonna fill my pockets first" Guy and Purrloin then continue to steal more Ruby's, Sapphire's, and some emeralds"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I'll handle this." Gold runs up and bashes Cassey with the Hylian Shield. Gold "Hey Sheldon, keep going,you should fight Draco." Gold tosses him the master sword. "And win" Gold draws the golden sword and slices at Cassey.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Gold, glad to see you here, alright, everyone, let's keep going" Guy"Right, well I got enough Ruby's, Sapphire's, and emeralds, i'll wait and see what else the city of dragons has to offer, i'll be rich by the end of this" Sheldon, Guy and everyone else then keeps going.

TsunamiSensei

Alexander "I've killed larger before breakfast." Alexander flies up and dives Inferno, spinning his arm like a drill.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.