Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,361 to 4,380 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"A fire attack, really?" Sheldon then used a more powerful version of water gun and put out the flames.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

flames turn blue i dare you to try it again! blue flames burst from the ground under them

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used Scaled on the blue flames.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

inferno: the blue flames dont go out as they strike everyone burning their bodies and the water tossed at his body evaporates before making contact this is gona be easier than what i did to that village years ago!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What the heck are these blue flames, why won't they go out?"

JunkosBoobies

Red "The flames don't affect me..."
Red gives Inferno The Finger and The Headlights of The Car blocks Inferno's Vision
Red "How does it feel to be blind?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

inferno: busts the window and gouges out reds eye and lights them on fire ah it feels good to do that to a victim again, now you tell me how it feels to be blind? as for why your water wont put them out? simply put im too hot and so are blue flames. white flames are the hottest, but i dont think i'll have to put that much effort on you.

JunkosBoobies

Red Reverses Time and freezes Inferno,Red's Eyes fully heal,and Red Fixes The Car
Red "I'm not Unfreezing you until you give up."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It's a good thing i'm a strong water type, but I can't last forever in these flames, now then, take this" Sheldon then used hurricane and sent the blue flames into the air, away from him, then he he used ice beam and put out the flames" Sheldon"Also Red, please don't flip the bird, because.........just why, oh wait, he can't see me"

randomlypikachu

inferno: is too hot (literaly im like over 9000 degrees) to be time frozen now then - margie: pulls out sheldon and red you guys arent ready for this all of us disapear together and we end up at maximillions where lance is also located

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Margie, it's a good thing you saved me back there, I didn't know what to do put out the flames" Guy"Where did Sheldon go, well, it looks like the Masked Arrow can make an appearance" Guy and Purrloin then change costumes, The Masked Arrow"Now where can they be?" Purrloin"Well, you people keep staying at Maximilian place, maybe that Margie person brought them there" The Masked Arrow"They could be there, let's head there now" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then head to Maximillions HQ.

randomlypikachu

margie: well kinda had to save you i guess, i meen he wouldve burned your life away easily like what happend fifteen years ago.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"fifteen years ago, what happened fifteen years ago?",The Masked Arrow"Get away from me" The Masked Arrow then fired a arrow and it went through Jack's heart, The Masked Arrow"There, I won't be seeing him again, another one falls by the arrow of the Masked Arrow" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then continue to Maximillions HQ.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Can't you just die and leave me alone, that's it, I had it with you" The Masked Arrow then kicked Jack off of him, then he fired a three way arrow at Jack and they all hit him in the chest, then The Masked Arrow cast a spell on the arrow and made it a explosive arrow, then he fired the explosive arrow at Jack and blew him up, The Masked Arrow"Come on Purrloin, Sheldon needs to talk to the Masked Arrow, also, I know you want to see Riolu" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then continue to Maximillions HQ.

randomlypikachu

margie: well 15 years ago my time not your regular time. it was about the time inferno attacked our village when he was human ... probably happend while you guys were still dealing with that group of five.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Well, Jack's missing a few body parts now, he should pass away in a few minutes.......or right now" The Masked Arrow then fired a arrow at Jack's head, killing him instantly", Sheldon"Still human.......oh dear, how are we supposed to beat him if he's not human, he trapped me in blue flames, if I was'net a water type, I would have died"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.