General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,341 to 4,360 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,341. Posted:

Sheldon"This is serious, this is the second time in a row that you had this dream about Vaati, but I don't know what to do about............wait, that's it, maybe if you keep having these dreams, it could show you what happened, why you are here"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

4,342. Posted:

Jack "Wheres TMA?"
Jack "I need to Apologize to him."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,343. Posted:

Lucina "That's true. I just hope they shed some light on my past."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,344. Posted:

Guy then appears Hey Lucina, Hey Sheldon.......so, what's gonna happen now?"*Sheldon"Yes, but be warned, i'm not sure what you might dream about, you already dreamed about the death of your parents, who just knows what else you might dream, are you sure you'll be able to do this?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,345. Posted:

Lucina "It seems like I dream about important events in my life. Vaati killing my parents, me being accepted into the elite, I wonder what's next."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,346. Posted:

Sheldon"Probably what you did in the elite, or maybe you fought someone who made you lose your memories, well, since Guy's here, what should we do now?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,347. Posted:

Lucina "I don't know" A chilling wind blows through Lucina, Sheldon and Guy. Daniel appears right in front of them.
Daniel "Mistress Lucina, where have you been? It's been months since you left to search for master Vaati. Why didn't you ..." Daniel looks at Sheldon and Guy. Daniel "Did these people take you prisoner? Don't worry, I'll save you!" Daniel shoots a ball of energy at Guy.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,348. Posted:

Guy then jumps out of the way, Guy"What are you talking about, we don't have her prisoner, who the heck are you?" Guy then takes out his bow and aims it at Daniel.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,349. Posted:

Daniel "I am Daniel, the brilliant gale. Mistress Lucina, come back to the castle, we need your guidance."
Lucina "Sheldon, Guy, he's one of the elite from my dream!" Daniel curses Guy's bow to fire at Sheldon.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

4,350. Posted:

Red fires a bow at Daniel
Brad Punches Daniel

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,351. Posted:

Sheldon took out his sword and sliced the bow Sheldon"This person was from the dream, perhaps he knows what happens to you, he did say you were looking for Vaati"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,352. Posted:

Daniel "Simple atracks cannot harm the brilliant gale!" Daniel lights Red on fire with a curse. Daniel "Yes. Mistress Lucina left two months ago to find master Vaati after he vanished. Nobody heard fron her until I saw her while investigating the recent outbreak of the Lavender people."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,353. Posted:

Ducklett"This person makes curses, Sheldon, what are you gonna do about those curses?" Sheldon"I'll take care of them, so Daniel, tell us more about this Vaati guy and just why he vanished?"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

4,354. Posted:

Red "Hahaha...The Fire didn't mess with me,Now Do Your Worst."
Red Jabs his Sword into Daniel

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,355. Posted:

Daniel "Vaati is the wind mage and leader of our group. He raised mistress Lucina from the day when her parents were killed by Hylian knights. He left on a solo mission one day and all contact was lost. The right of command was passed onto mistress Lucina, the serene wind, who led us untill she left to search for master Vaati. But now that I found her, I can take her back and we can continue our search for master Vaati." Daniel's blood curses the sword, causing it's user to get hurt instead. Daniel heals and a wound appears in Red's stomach.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,356. Posted:

Guy"His curses could lead to trouble" Sheldon"Oh, another thing Daniel, but do you and the Elite fuse with Pokemon?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,357. Posted:

Daniel "All but master Vaati can fuse with a pokemon."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,358. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, that explains how Lucina quickly remembered how to fuse again when I was teaching her, well Daniel, it looks like now, we have to battle"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,359. Posted:

Daniel "I'm not one to fight much, but I'll make an acception for you." Daniel sends out cofagrigus and fuses with it. Daniel is encased in a transparent coffin and multiple black arms come out of it. Daniel "Bring it on."

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

4,360. Posted:

Red "I'm not hurt,Bro."
Red gives Daniel The Finger and jams his foot into Daniel's Chest

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B