Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,381 to 4,400 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

margie: no clue, he was strong then without even have manipulation of fire, now hes just way overpowered.... as much as i should dislike him for killing the people of my village though i kinda apreciate it. i was already kinda disliked because of some odd things i could do, but when pokemon from the night were brought back to our world and a zorua started following me.... im not gona get into the details but lets just say i wasnt gona live and him showing up was kinda a lucky break for me and zorua - now a zoroark -.... to be honest all the ranks one through five had superior strenght even before the 15 year training and being regular humans.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........even if I can beat everyone in group one, how can I hope to defeat Inferno, now he's chasing after me, it doesn't matter were I am, he will find ,me sooner or later...........well, we should get some sleep some, I wonder where Guy is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: well night then sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Jack "I was just trying to apologize to that Motherf***** A.K.A TMA,but he wanted to start a rivalry,That Hypocrite..."
Jack "YOU HEAR THAT,TMA?!"
Jack "YOU'RE A BIG HYPOCRITE!"
Jack "You should be ashamed of yourself,TMA!!!!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"This guy won't shut up, but I might as well send him a gift" The Masked Arrow then casted a spell on a arrow and made it an explosive arrow, then he fired the explosive arrow where Jack and blew him up............again, then The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then continue to Maximillions HQ.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow" What do you want?" The Masked Arrow then aims a arrow at Red, Purrloin"You better watch yourself, or else you'll end up like that Jack person.........well, he's dead"

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"What the heck do you want to talk to me about, and clones, are you making things up?"

JunkosBoobies

Red "No,I'm speaking the truth."
Red "Anyways,he was trying to apologize to you back there and you almost KILLED HIM over that."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"I don't care, I don't like the guy, he tried to reveal who I really am, but if you or Jack get in my way, i'll finish you off.........last warning, or else you'll fall by the arrow of the Masked Arrow".

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"I don't care........well, it looks like if you won't leave me alone, then i'll be forced to strike you down" Purrloin"If he gets in our way, then we must do it Masked Arrow"

JunkosBoobies

Red "Look,I'm trying to be nice,Learn Respect man."
Red "At least stop trying to kill him,He saved me from dying when I was a kid."
Red "He's got Maximum Stress,50 percent of that comes from You making him mad,If we don't be rude to him,he'll probably stop wanting to call you Swear Words and stop wanting to kill you."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"I'm sorry, but if he keeps getting in my way, then i'll strike him down, and you Red, you're starting to be unlikable to me, just like i'm unlikable to you"

JunkosBoobies

Red (Whispering) "hmm...if I want him to stop,i'm gonna have to bribe him..."
Red "I know you're actually Guy,and if you don't agree to stop trying to kill Jack,then i'll tell Lucina and Sheldon that you're Guy."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow".........You just dug your own grave Red, I have no other choice but to kill you now, i'm sorry, now let's finish this off here, don't worry, i'll make this quick" The Masked Arrow then fired five arrows at Red, three hitting his chest, one hitting his neck, with the last one hitting his head, this causes Red to drop on the floor, The Masked Arrow"Well, that's the last i'll ever see of Red.......because he's dead"

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Sheldon and Lucina are not here, and besides, they find you a little bit annoying, well Red, goodbye" The Masked Arrow then used a fire spell and put his bow on fire, then he fired it at Red, setting him on fire, where Red burned to death (Red is now dead)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.