General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,081 to 4,100 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,081. Posted:

lance: wakes up hello lucina, good to have you back, now is everyone ready?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,082. Posted:

Riolu"Nice to meet you Lucina, you look nice" Ducklett"This Riolu here hatched while you were away",Sheldon"Well Desmond, we must make a strategy, but if the Lavender appear, then I must face Louts alone"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,083. Posted:

Lucina "I'm not letting you take her on by yourself, that would be suicide!"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,084. Posted:

Sheldon"That's only if the Lavender appear out of nowhere, but they can overtake someone even if they were skilled, there's just to many of them.............well Lance, we should go now"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,085. Posted:

lance: shes right sheldon maby we oould get gold here, that would be a big help. as for strategy against lotus? knowing who she comes from...the only strategy is be prepared to deal with anything... starts walking to lavender town we should hurry.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

4,086. Posted:

Desmond "What am I gonna do?"
I've gotta go to dinner,so i'll finish this later.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,087. Posted:

Guy"........huh, hey, wait for me, I was working on something last night" Guy then follows them to Lavender town.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,088. Posted:

Gold and the four Zeldas meet up with Sheldon. Green "Sheldon, how have you been?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,089. Posted:

Sheldon"Good, but we are going to face Lotus now, do you think you can assist us, and also, do you know where Gold is?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,090. Posted:

lance: happy to see you guys are ok, we need all the help we can get enteres lavender town here it is... its still as eerie as last time... heads for the tower

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,091. Posted:

Gold "I'm right here." Gold waves his arms around for added emphasis.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,092. Posted:

Sheldon"Hey Gold, you shouldn't wave your arms like that, Lotus might see you from the tower"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,093. Posted:

lotus: ... blasts a beam of poison straight down on them - lance: dodges lets hurry! jumps on the side of the tower and runs up it

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,094. Posted:

Everyone dodges the beam of poison Sheldon"Well, looks like we got to go up now" Sheldon returns Riolu to his pokeball and goes up the tower with Ducklett, Guy"You guys go up, i'll stay here and fire arrows from here" Guy begins to shoot arrows at Lotus.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,095. Posted:

Gold "That's what I wanted." Gold begins to run up the tower as Lucina draws her sword and sends out Ninetales.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

4,096. Posted:

Desmond stabs his Sword into Lotus and sends out Poliwrath

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,097. Posted:

lotus: dodges and cuts down poliwrath then creates multiple clones of herself

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

4,098. Posted:

Desmond "Not enough for you eh,Lotus?"
Desmond puts Poliwrath back into its Pokeball and sends out Magneton
Magneton uses Thunder on Lotus

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,099. Posted:

Guy"Dang it, there's just to many of them, Sheldon, Lance, hurry up to the top already!"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,100. Posted:

Gold reaches the top. Gold " In the name of Princess Zelda, today shall be your last!" Gold stabs Lotus.