Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You say that like it's gonna happen" Sheldon then draws his blade Sheldon"Now prepare yourself" Sheldon then gets in a battle stance, waiting for Lotus to attack.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: smells something familiar ... brother behind you! a giant snake head is floating behind sheldon and bites down on him

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Arrgh........." Sheldon then stabs the giant snake head behind him, until it's dead.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: ... smells its blood brother no! the blood floats around and begins sliceing sheldons body - lotus: tell me sheldon would you like to hear a story? begins glowing

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used water gun on himself to wash away the blood before it could really harm him, Sheldon"...........what the heck was that..........and yeah, story time is always liked with my Ducklett buddy............"

randomlypikachu

lotus: once upon a time there was a not so little kingdom called the lavender kingdom jumps up to avoid the magnitude

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, we know about the Lavender, what are you talking about?"

randomlypikachu

lotus: but this wasnt now, this was about 10 thousands years ago give or take, now hush so i can finish tosses a stone on the ground and breaks to reveal scene by scene flash backs of the event

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".....huh, what the heck did I just see?"

randomlypikachu

lotus: unlike today though, the lavender kingdom was spread everywhere, from kanto, to unova, and everything inbetween and around. with the main part of the kingdom being right here, in lavender town.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"......but, what's with the Lavender army coming from the ground, what's with them, tell me everything"

randomlypikachu

lotus: you'll figure it out soon, now then onward with the story. all humans where pretty much outmatched by the lavender soldiers who were in endless supply thanks to their former king. he used the power of a creature called white hand to create what was basicaly an unended army. this the creature, white hand, used power from the spirits of fallen pokemon in order to do this. soldiers roamed the world controlling it in the name of their king. his five archknights the most powerfull of them all, he was basically unstopable. however to be sure he had total control, he allowed an army to practice the arts of a ninja in a neibouring group of islands which you call the orange islands, incase he ever needed to have anyone who might think of opposing him, killed off silently.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...........wait, how do you know all of this?" meanwhile, Guy and the four Zelda's are defeating the Lavender Guy"There numbers are starting to go down"

randomlypikachu

lotus: like i said you'll find out everything soon. now then, the king started to get worried, thinking maby having ninjas who were human and not the lavender was a bad idea. so in the night he had his archknights kill each one. this was done and the next morning the bodies were sent to be destroyed publicly, this wouldve worked too. thing is one ninja was missing that night, one who was aperantly aware of what was coming and hid himself that night, the head ninja, viper, my father, was alive. he was not only alive but he was angry and was going to take revenge.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Is that all you have to tell?"

randomlypikachu

lotus: no, quit being impatient. on the day the bodies were gona be destroyed publicaly viper showed up... under an hour he killed four archknights, wounded another one horribly, and murdered the king. this caused white hand to go insane but he had a plan for that too. uses the flash back stone to tell the story from there - viper: white hand! im removing you and this army forever! im sealing you down with the very spirits of the pokemon you abused! gathers up all the spirits seal! a giant tower filled with tombstones and spirits of the dead pokemon drop on the white hand sending it in an underground discontected from life for ever. with this all the soldiers disapear with him .... this is the end of the lavender army... walks off - lotus: so thats the end of that story. unfortunantly something terrible has happend.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What happened?"

randomlypikachu

lotus: your seeing it yourself, the tower isnt the same anymore, its been changed into a radio tower points to the soul house and all the graves have been moved over there to the soul house. the seal was done exactly in this spot though, now that the graves are gone the seal has been removed and cant be replaced. now their new leader aperantly a queen, has begun abusing the spirits of pokemon with white hand again. well stories over glowing is almost done just need to get into phase three now and we can end this.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, I should go phase three as well" Sheldon then begins glowing, and eventually because phase three Ducklett.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.